Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

4 hours ago, visionary said:

I will give this announcement the credibility rating that I think appropriate, coming from an administration which still regularly announces that they didn't interfere in 2016, either. (And has spent the entire intervening time conspiring to prevent people from finding out any more about it.)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, visionary said:

Once again, there was collusion.  

One week before the biggest event of the entire campaign, the top three  people in the Trump campaign cleared space on their calendars, so that they could meet with an attorney representing the Russian government, for the planned purpose of negotiating what it would take to get the Russian government to help the Trump campaign.  

(Their first story about this meeting was to claim that it never happened.  Their second story was to claim that well, they met, but they didn't know she was representing Russia.  This makes me unlikely to believe their current story, which is that well, they tried to collude with the Russian government, but the Russians tricked them, and wanted to talk about adoption, instead.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Once again, there was collusion.  

One week before the biggest event of the entire campaign, the top three  people in the Trump campaign cleared space on their calendars, so that they could meet with an attorney representing the Russian government, for the planned purpose of negotiating what it would take to get the Russian government to help the Trump campaign.  

(Their first story about this meeting was to claim that it never happened.  Their second story was to claim that well, they met, but they didn't know she was representing Russia.  This makes me unlikely to believe their current story, which is that well, they tried to collude with the Russian government, but the Russians tricked them, and wanted to talk about adoption, instead.)

And what's crazy about it is that the GOP would rather grill Strozik on his text messages to his side chick versus talk to Trump Junior about this meeting. Or Bannon. Or whoever else was there I cant even remember. 

I knew the timing was close, but I didn't know about the 27 min between access Hollywood tape and Russia dropping the Clinton email. I also didn't know about the date of Trump's call for somebody to release Clinton emails and the Russian hackers attempts within a day. At a certain point it starts to feel less like a crazy conspiracy theory to think collusion and more like a crazy conspiracy theory to believe it all mere coincidence.

• Like 3

The internal emails of the Trump campaign will tell the story, but Nate raises a good point that the analytics theft and the sudden shift could be coincidental.

That isn't to say it isn't suspicious.  The size and timing of the shift do raise questions.  Generally speaking, a campaign wouldn't shift that many resources that suddenly without some seriously high level of certainty.

I'm sure this is being looked at by Mueller, of course.

p.s.

Rand's a traitor too.