Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

7 hours ago, visionary said:

Wow.  I did not notice this earlier.  What a despicable person.  Also pretty crazy coming from the press secretary.

i think i despise SHS more than Trump....     

But, yes ... that is a         <<"would you rather a salty fishhook in your eye? or a Rusty nail in your scrote?">>        type of question 

• Like 2

Glad that the judge finally put the treason thought out there publicly. What these people did, conspiring and acting with foreign agents to undermine and manipulate the American election process and government, is treason. People have been dancing around the fact, but a rose by any other name, you know...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

I really wanna know what Mike Flynn really did that made compelled this Judge to call him out as a traitor. He did something terrible. That they dont even want to tell us about. So much so the Judge asked them to stop him if he went to far. 

Well we know he was a go between for Trump & Russia. For example, he told Kislyak not to worry about the Obama sanctions because Trump was gonna squash them. Russia... the country that was attacking us. The President elect had him relay a message to the Kremlin that they didn't have to worry about any repercussions.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

7 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Well we know he was a go between for Trump & Russia. For example, he told Kislyak not to worry about the Obama sanctions because Trump was gonna squash them. Russia... the country that was attacking us. The President elect had him relay a message to the Kremlin that they didn't have to worry about any repercussions.

Right. And that in itself is treasonous honestly. I mean, if we were at war with Russia then I think it would fit the definition perfectly. 

But I also really wanna know what this not public info is cause I feel like that's what set him off more than anything. That and the good boy that just made a mistake **** they have been trying to sell. 

I think treason has a very high bar to clear for conviction, as well it should. It's something that's been so abused in the past in dictatorships and monarchies that I'm glad our founders decided to define it very narrowly. 

“Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.”

"Aid and comfort" has to be defined, as well as exactly how we define an enemy; is it someone we're officially at war with? What if it isn't a sovereign nation (as in the case of terrorism)? What kind of war would it have to be? We have information and propaganda warfare now. The attack by Russia on us during the 2016 election was totally unique. 

I would argue that subverting our entire system and attacking it from within via subterfuge, [propaganda and/or electronic fraud IS an act of war.

Aiding and abetting an enemy who wants to throw our entire system either into chaos or place it under puppet control.. what else is that but a traitor?

Is war simply defined by people getting killed by bombs or bullets? 
Because an attempt on the life of our country is being made, and it is being aided and abetted by MUCH of the Republican party and other organizations.

~Bang   

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Llevron said:

I really wanna know what Mike Flynn really did that made compelled this Judge to call him out as a traitor. He did something terrible. That they dont even want to tell us about. So much so the Judge asked them to stop him if he went to far. 

The sentencing report prepared by his lawyers that said he didn't know lying to an FBI agent was a crime and tried to make Flynn a martyr. 

That blew everything up for him. Flynn needs to tell more, and honestly, I think his weak traitorous ass is going to prison.

11 minutes ago, Bang said:

I would argue that subverting our entire system and attacking it from within via subterfuge, [propaganda and/or electronic fraud IS an act of war.

Aiding and abetting an enemy who wants to throw our entire system either into chaos or place it under puppet control.. what else is that but a traitor?

Is war simply defined by people getting killed by bombs or bullets? 
Because an attempt on the life of our country is being made, and it is being aided and abetted by MUCH of the Republican party and other organizations.

~Bang   

I completely agree. I was mostly talking from a legal standpoint and the ability to convict someone.

15 hours ago, Llevron said:

Well, this is an old article, and while Turkey wasn't our enemy, he was putting their interests ahead of those of the US.

From the article:

But treason or not, Flynn’s rejection of a military operation that had been months in the making raises questions about what other key decisions he might have influenced during the slightly more than three weeks he was Trump’s national security adviser, and the months he was Trump’s primary campaign foreign-policy adviser

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article151149702.html