Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

She is perfect for the job.

And I thought Kellyanne was bad.  She at least takes the opioid crises personal.  SHS's soul is so dark when she cuts herself she probably bleeds something like dirty engine oil.

I'm also investigating whether Trump is a life-size doll with a string in his back you can pull for him to say pre-recorded stupid ****:

*rip   "MAGA!"

*rip   "It's gonna be great!"

*rip    "WRONG!"

*rip   "No Collusion!"

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

As far as I am concerned, I applaud the WH leakers for doing their patriotic, Constitutional duty.

That's exactly why they haven't quit. I wish someone like Rubio would have the balls to flat out say it. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

As far as I am concerned, I applaud the WH leakers for doing their patriotic, Constitutional duty.

Absofreakinglootly!!!

These leakers are heroes! That note wasn’t top secret. And Rubio’s just scared that someone will leak a video of him selling his soul to the devil. That’s what’s dangerous

• Like 1

So now kowtowing to a guy who is essentially the dictator of a hostile foreign power is "strength"? With every single weak, servile thing Trump does towards Putin he just shows him the same thing that the Republicans in Congress show Trump when they do the same to him...basically tell him "you can do whatever you want and nothing will happen to you". You really think Putin is saying to himself "This is great, I cannot wait to have a wonderful working cooperative relationship with this United States president so we can make the world a better and safer place"?? That ****ing snake sees Trump for exactly the weak, easily manipulated person he is and is laughing his ass off while doing everything he can to diminish our power in the world and increase his.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2