Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

10 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Geez, the amount of lying by this whole bunch is unprecedented.

The most amazing thing to me is how insanely stupid they are about it as well. It's like even after all this time and all of these episodes of their lies getting disproved, they STILL don't seem to understand that nowadays this information is going to come out and there are ways to validate or invalidate whether something said was true or not. This administration is incompetent at everything, even lying and being corrupt.

21 minutes ago, mistertim said:

The most amazing thing to me is how insanely stupid they are about it as well. It's like even after all this time and all of these episodes of their lies getting disproved, they STILL don't seem to understand that nowadays this information is going to come out and there are ways to validate or invalidate whether something said was true or not. This administration is incompetent at everything, even lying and being corrupt.

This is precisely why as soon as someone tells me they support Trump, I immediately lose every ounce of respect for their intelligence.

Sorry, but their heroes don't even respect their intelligence, and in fact bank on their stupidity enabling them. (which they do, unfailingly.)

If you still support this, you are either extremely stupid, or a self flagellating masochist who just should go ahead and take a header off a bridge and get it over with. (Interesting fact: those who fall into these categories will never realize they do and will, in fact, blame you for the damage caused by their own ignorance and gullibility.)

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, mistertim said:

When you’re base mindlessly believes you or chooses not to care, what does it matter?

39 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

10x more earth shattering than the memo. So, 500x worse than Watergate.

On some of my more right leaning websites it is already being seen as "Obama confirmed to be interfering in Trumps election" 

3 minutes ago, visionary said:
Enough with these damn private texts already.

Yea I would love for them to release thousands of text from Kelly Ann or Trump Junior. And they are complaining about Americans privacy. 

Edited by Llevron

4 hours ago, mistertim said:

It doesn't matter.  There are no political consequences for the right when they get caught lying.  They know that.  Just move along to the next accusation or misrepresentation.  Keep the pressure on.  

It has worked for them for 15 years now.  Why change anything? 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Predicto said:

It doesn't matter.  There are no political consequences for the right when they get caught lying.  They know that.  Just move along to the next accusation or misrepresentation.  Keep the pressure on.  

It has worked for them for 15 years now.  Why change anything? 

People need to learn there is no left or right. All politicians  are on the same team. The left/right is a created construct to make you believe you have choice. 

7 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Remember that saying, if you tell a lie often enough, people will come to believe it.

A new saying, if you lie often enough about anything, people will believe everything you say.

Pretty much how the world functions now. Most everything  is based on a lie

2 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

People need to learn there is no left or right. All politicians  are on the same team. The left/right is a created construct to make you believe you have choice. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Welcome to the board. You sound like a nut job.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Maybe that's the lie.

Naw.. can't be..  that's never worked before. People is too smart fer it.

Trust me.

And nobody else.

~Dang

18 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

When Trump says he wants a "killer", he means that he is looking for someone who is totally loyal, completely unprincipled, unfeeling, remorseless... A few have tried to portray themselves as such but most have come off as unconvincing. There's only one "killer" on Trump's team.

Here I was, thinking that when Trump said he wanted a “killer”, he actually wanted a literal killer.  Shame on me.  I’m only now beginning to grasp the nuances of the English language.  It only makes more sense that Trump wants to hire an assassin.

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Here I was, thinking that when Trump said he wanted a “killer”, he actually wanted a literal killer.  Shame on me.  I’m only now beginning to grasp the nuances of the English language.  It only makes more sense that Trump wants to hire an assassin.

Don’t sass me Springfield.

19 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Not everything. 

But the "both sides are the same" song certainly is.