Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This makes me sick to say, but go Cowboys!

kgor93

10 minutes ago, squatch66 said:

It's pretty obvious the refs want Dallas to win this game too. Dez gets a handful of facemask and the defender gets a pi. Zeke gets tackled and it's unnecessary roughness? Jesus I hope they go 8-8 next year.

I think that's a load of garbage because a couple calls go a certain way but I will concede that the NFL is much more interested in the Green Bay/Detroit game being a win or go home scenario instead of the chance that both teams still get in.

4 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

I'm confused. If they tie GB will be 9-6-1. If we beat NY we'll be 9-6-1. Don't we get in by beating GB?

If Green Bay go 9-6-1, they will win the North by virtue of having already beaten Detroit.

We can't win the North, so we're up against Det for the wild card, which we lose cause we lost to them earlier.

2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Oh he's had more than his fair share of mediocre outings, trust me...

Dax just happened to be in the right place, right time, very similar to Wilson in Seattle. It seems more often later round QBs succeed because the higher ones end up on absolutely garbage teams that seem to think they're one QB away from success.

Anyone who would have been OK with Dallas losing tonight is a no true Skins fan.  Skins first, always.  And Detroit losing tonight was GREAT for the Skins.  

Beat a dis-interested Giants team, at home this week, and we go to playoffs (don't see a tie in other game).  I hope Detroit wins, but can't see it with the way GB is playing.

17 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I think that's a load of garbage because a couple calls go a certain way but I will concede that the NFL is much more interested in the Green Bay/Detroit game being a win or go home scenario instead of the chance that both teams still get in.

And who do the refs work for? I'm not a conspiracy theorist but you can't deny that the calls in this game definitely seem to favor Dallas. Not like they even needed the calls lol

1 minute ago, Taylor703 said:

I still don't understand this? If Detroit wins next week theyll be 10-6, correct? If we win we'll be 9-6-1. I simply don't understand how having less wins, losing to them heads up and having the same amount of losses gets us in? God I'm confused. 

They would win their division. We'd beat Green Bay out for the Wild Card. 9-6-1 trumps 9-7. 

I still don't understand this? If Detroit wins next week theyll be 10-6, correct? If we win we'll be 9-6-1. I simply don't understand how having less wins, losing to them heads up and having the same amount of losses gets us in? God I'm confused. 

If Detroit wins they'd win the division. We'd be in at 9-6-1 over the 9-7 Packers because 9-6-1 > 9-7 in terms of win %.

If Detroit wins next week, they'll be NFC North champions, automatically putting them into the playoffs.  Green Bay would be 9-7.  By virtue of a win next week, our beloved but befuddling Redskins would be 9-6-1, and by virtue of the 1/2 game lead over the Packers, would qualify as the 6th seed.  

All this is conjecture.  It's win-and-in for the Skins next week.  Lose, and start preparing for FA and the draft.  

Beat the Giants!!

11 hours ago, CBass1724 said:

This thread proves there are some miserable ass Redskins fans. Get over yourselves and root for anything and everything positive to happen for our Redskins.  That includes hoping Dallas wins tonight, you miserable ****tards. 

I figured they would win and turned the game off to spend time with family. No way I'm sitting there watching the game and cheering Dallas on, don't care what kind of a fan that makes me.

2 minutes ago, Playaction2Sanders said:

The question is what do the Giants do. Everything points to them resting their guys but who knows..Maybe they'll make us earn it. 

I think they'll definitely rest guys. They got guys on D who are nicked up. Also I don't think you risk OBJ getting into an altercation with Norman and getting a suspension.

My guess is Eli will probably go a half at most, and a lot of key defensive starters will sit altogether.

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

I think they'll definitely rest guys. They got guys on D who are nicked up. Also I don't think you risk OBJ getting into an altercation with Norman and getting a suspension.

My guess is Eli will probably go a half at most, and a lot of key defensive starters will sit altogether.

Agreed. Eli has to play to keep his iron man streak intact but everyone else is fair game to sit after a few drives. No home crowd to play for either. 

I don't think it cares whether or not the Giants rest their players. It's a question of which Cousins shows up and whether or not the team is motivated or if they come out completely disinterested like the Carolina game. If the redskins truly wanted to win this game then it wouldn't matter who plays for NY.

A little off topic but i didn't want to start a new thread for something this stupid.

Has anybody seen the ridiculous buccaneers playoff scenario?

Could anyone please explain to me how thats possible. 

Most of it seems completely ridiculous especially how the outcome of two a.f.c head to head games matters.

I'd absolutely love an explanation if anybody feels up to it.

Thx.

Nevermind i just found an article explaining it.

Crazy scenario that's for sure

3 hours ago, Travdaskin said:

G-Men, we coming for you! 

Because I feel bad for the folks who don't understand how awesome your animated gif of Booker T calling Hulk Hogan the N word is, here's the video.

So anyway, good job Cowboys. Now let me tell YOU something Ben McAdoo. Don't be stupid and try to play 749 year-old Eli Manning on Sunday. I know he has started 5 bazillion games in a row without getting injured but I'm telling you now, you do something moronic like ask him play football and this will be the week that his spine shatters. You ever try to do a 3 step drop with a colostomy bag???

You also don't want Odell playing against us doing something idiotic like getting suspended for fighting Josh Norman or suffering a concussion after a blow to the head from a kicking net. In fact, sit everybody. Sit the starters. Sit the backups. Take your 11 worst players and run em both ways plus every special team. It's the only logical thing to do.

22 minutes ago, redskinss said:

A little off topic but i didn't want to start a new thread for something this stupid.

Has anybody seen the ridiculous buccaneers playoff scenario?

Could anyone please explain to me how thats possible. 

Most of it seems completely ridiculous especially how the outcome of two a.f.c head to head games matters.

I'd absolutely love an explanation if anybody feels up to it.

Thx.

Nevermind i just found an article explaining it.

Crazy scenario that's for sure

I cant put together any scenario where they can make it..

There is one crazy scenario where if Detroit beats GB and Seattle loses to SF Detroit could get a bye week. 

Archived