Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This makes me sick to say, but go Cowboys!

kgor93

32 minutes ago, redskinss said:

A little off topic but i didn't want to start a new thread for something this stupid.

Has anybody seen the ridiculous buccaneers playoff scenario?

Could anyone please explain to me how thats possible. 

Most of it seems completely ridiculous especially how the outcome of two a.f.c head to head games matters.

I'd absolutely love an explanation if anybody feels up to it.

Thx.

Nevermind i just found an article explaining it.

Crazy scenario that's for sure

It's all Strength Of Schedule based

2 hours ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

::::::rinsing hands::::

Now...where were we.....oh yeah, **** Dallas. 

I swear to goodness, if we lose to the Giants I will never watch foortball again....college or pro...if WE LOSE to the Giants (at home)...never again...I wont pick up a newspaper...i wont check my phone...I will purposely steer all of my friends who try to start  ANY conversation about my Redskins (the second the gun goes off) or football in general...if a buddy/ acquaintance/total stranger...if my own father ( Im 3rd gen) ask me the Skins score...or a buddy tries to tell me how good his son is doing in the midget league...I'm going to turn to him,in a high pitched excited voice, and ask him if he heard what Kloe Kardachian did last Wednesday???....I'm done...done...

that being said. HTTMFR!!!!!!

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I think they'll definitely rest guys. They got guys on D who are nicked up. Also I don't think you risk OBJ getting into an altercation with Norman and getting a suspension.

My guess is Eli will probably go a half at most, and a lot of key defensive starters will sit altogether.

Don't be so sure. They got handled by the Eagles and the last thing they would want to do is go into the playoffs with two big fat Ls in a row.  Don't matter. We match well against them and I think our guys play lights out. This same Giants team barely beat the Bears in NJ they got major holes in their offensive game including a very average running game, immobile QB and a very average OL.  All thinks that cover our D weaknesses 

also for those that say GB and Lions end in a tie it would be a major "black eye" for the league if something like this happen even if it was legit.  I can see refs taking sides if it seems the game is heading into a tie.   But seriously after last nights performance you think this Lions team has a chance in hell against GB when the division title is on the line?  

8 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I figured they would win and turned the game off to spend time with family. No way I'm sitting there watching the game and cheering Dallas on, don't care what kind of a fan that makes me.

Agreed.

I didn't watch one second of the Lions/Cowboys game last night.

I'm satisfied with the outcome, but I wasn't going to actually sit there and cheer for Dallas. Couldn't do it. :) 

6 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Agreed.

I didn't watch one second of the Lions/Cowboys game last night.

I'm satisfied with the outcome, but I wasn't going to actually sit there and cheer for Dallas. Couldn't do it. :) 

I was rooting for Dallas last night with the same passion I root for the Redskins. It was essentially a Redskins game. 

I watched the 1st half. Knew the Boys had to win...caught my self cheering Stafford!!! Ya....Oh wait....Boooo. HA! Talk about having a Dissociative identity disorder (DID) .

NOW...I am wondering which skins will show up..the Carolina or Bears Skins team (Cousins). THAT will tell me if we REALLY turned the corner and go from THINKING they are good to BEING GOOD...

If we don't stop the Giants 1st series from scoring..I will be pissed

**** Mara. Lets beat em Sunday AND KNOCK EM OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS LATER!

7 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

No way. Like Gibbs said, seeing that blue color of theirs makes me ill. :nono:

I live down here (Oklahoma) and have also lived in Texas. My father in law and many friends are Cowboy fans. I think my experience is different. I do not like them by any means, but they have ZERO animosity towards us. None of their fans hate us or are bothered by us or really consider us much of a rival. My Cowboy fan friends HATE the Giants with a passion and I'd say Eagles are next--- then maybe even the 49ers before us. So over the years it has felt very one-way and my "hatred" for them has subsided considerably. I actually dislike the Giants much more now. 

Not to say I like the Cowboys or "root" for them in any situation wher it isn't directly helping us, but I live here and I'm telling you, there isn't much of a rivalry on this end so it's not all that intense to me. 

I'd actually be in favor of realignment where we make it truly

regional divisions-- us, the Ravens, and Panthers--

something like that. 

13 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

No way. Like Gibbs said, seeing that blue color of theirs makes me ill. :nono:

I live down here (Oklahoma) and have also lived in Texas. My father in law and many friends are Cowboy fans. I think my experience is different. I do not like them by any means, but they have ZERO animosity towards us. None of their fans hate us or are bothered by us or really consider us much of a rival. My Cowboy fan friends HATE the Giants with a passion and I'd say Eagles are next--- then maybe even the 49ers before us. So over the years it has felt very one-way and my "hatred" for them has subsided considerably. I actually dislike the Giants much more now. 

Not to say I like the Cowboys or "root" for them in any situation wher it isn't directly helping us, but I live here and I'm telling you, there isn't much of a rivalry on this end so it's not all that intense to me. 

I'd actually be in favor of realignment where we make it truly

regional divisions-- us, the Ravens, and Panthers--

something like that. 

4 minutes ago, kleese said:

Don't misunderstand me. I'm not judging other Redskin fans for watching and rooting for the Cowboys. I get it. I just wasn't going to actively cheer them on, despite what was at stake. I just got up and checked the score the next morning. :) 

Though I disagree with you about the rivalry. You may sense a lack of passion in your orbit, but I think the Cowboy-Redskin rivalry is alive and well today.

I rooted for the Boys to win, watched the whole game and this morning feels like a Redskin win. 

I feel resurrected. After the Panthers game, I thought we were done. No way the cards fall our way. 

Now we have a legit chance. The Dallas Cowboys put our destiny back into our own hands. Im so happy.

Thank you Dallas Cowboys! Cant wait to see you guys in the NFC Championship you ****ing a holes!

1 minute ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

I rooted for the Boys to win, watched the whole game and this morning feels like a Redskin win. 

I feel resurrected. After the Panthers game, I thought we were done. No way the cards fall our way. 

Now we have a legit chance. The Dallas Cowboys put our destiny back into our own hands. Im so happy.

Thank you Dallas Cowboys! Cant wait to see you guys in the NFC Championship you ****ing a holes!

actually we would play them in the division round.

2 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

If we face the Cowboys in the playoffs, it will have to be in the divisional round.

Since they are the #1 seed, they will face the lowest seeded team in their first playoff game. If the Redskins win wild-card weekend, that will be them since they will be the #6 seed. :) 

If they had only taken care of business in the games they should have won... we (as fans) wouldn't even be talking about this. 

Lions, Bengals, Cardinals, Cowboys... So frustrating. Hopefully it all works out. 

I guess I am fortunate to have been to 3 SB parades...looking forward to the 4th. 

2 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

If they had only taken care of business in the games they should have won... we (as fans) wouldn't even be talking about this. 

Lions, Bengals, Cardinals, Cowboys... So frustrating. Hopefully it all works out. 

I guess I am fortunate to have been to 3 SB parades...looking forward to the 4th. 

I think we can put this to rest....been a theme all year on ES, but pretty much every team can say it and you can easily turn many of our wins into losses....honestly we probably SHOULD have lost the game at Philly-- and the Vikings game was one possession at the end as well--we also SHOULD have lost in Baltimore but got insanely lucky with that fumble out of the end zone on the interception. The Browns game we were also fortunate to win. I'd say 8-6-1 at this point is an accurate representation of what we are.

Just now, kleese said:

I think we can put this to rest....been a theme all year on ES, but pretty much every team can say it and you can easily turn many of our wins into losses....honestly we probably SHOULD have lost the game at Philly-- and the Vikings game was one possession at the end as well--we also SHOULD have lost in Baltimore but got insanely lucky with that fumble out of the end zone on the interception. The Browns game we were also fortunate to win. I'd say 8-6-1 at this point is an accurate representation of what we are.

People only remember the games that we should have won. They always forget that the games we should have lost. 

Archived