Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Racist ****roaches like Beverly Whaling and Pamela Taylor, or the idiot who challenged the black veteran at Chili's on Veteran's Day, or the KKK planning a victory march,  feel like they can come out of the shadows, then discover the light is a bit too bright. And I say shine the light.  We need to push back - hard -  against any racist assholes emboldened by Trump's election.

Wait, I thought we were getting rid of "political Correctness".

From the article about Mike Rogers:

Rogers' departure follows Christie's demotion from head of the team to a vice-chair, with Vice President-elect Mike Pence taking over for him last week.

The purge indicates the emphasis on loyalty — and significant influence of Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner, husband of Ivanka — that characterized Trump's campaign will carry over into his White House.

Multiple sources indicated that Christie was demoted because he wasn't seen as sufficiently loyal to Trump, failing to vocally defend him at key moments on the campaign trail.

But he has long been in a precarious position with Trump, due in part, multiple sources say, to a longstanding grudge sparked when Christie prosecuted Kushner's father in 2004. Due to Christie's investigation, Charles Kushner eventually pleaded guilty to 18 felony counts, including tax fraud and witness tampering, and was sentenced to two years in federal prison.

But since Christie had signed the legal paperwork, not Pence, the transition hit a bureaucratic snag, a transition aide said.

28 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Did Farrakhan help Obama win the election?  Bannon helped Trump win because of his strategies and management skills.  It makes total sense for Trump to want him to fill that role in his WH.

How about Reverend Wright instead.

That is the whole point of our discussion. An awful human like Bannon should have never been part of the campaign in the first place.

12 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Lol. Ben Carson.

Hmmm. I seem to remember that he ran quite recently for a fairly important job.

Oh my dear GOD you have got to be ******* kidding me!!!!

Ben you dillweed you ran for the Executive leader of the ENTIRE Federal Government!! 

You seriously cannot make this crap up.

4 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:

Shortly thereafter Trump is heard to say, "what the **** have I got myself into?"

2 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

You seriously cannot make this crap up.

Well ... just like Trump he didn't actually expect to win.

What a cluster....BTW, is it me or does it appear that Trump has NO close friends in life? (I mean aside from Putin) 

I agree with Burgold that when it goes really bad, people that voted Trump will say it's the Dems fault for putting up such a bad candidate. 

Archived