Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Awesome....

Its bad news but I hope that when this recession hits us it hits us hard and fast. I need these people that voted for him to be suffering when it’s time to vote for him again. They won’t learn through information or truth. So we have to teach them with negative reinforcement and not give them the time it takes to blame it on the next guy. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/13/trump-breaks-silence-michael-cohen-sentencing-1061817?cid=apn

Trump breaks silence on Michael Cohen sentencing

The president claims he never directed his ex-lawyer to break the law.

By CAITLIN OPRYSKO

12/13/2018 09:03 AM EST

Updated 12/13/2018 09:42 AM EST

President Donald Trump on Thursday broke his silence on Michael Cohen's prison sentencing, claiming he never directed his longtime fixer to break the law and that he bears no responsibility for Cohen's campaign finance violations.

In his first tweets since Cohen was sentenced to three years for a series of tax fraud and lying charges on Wednesday, Trump argued that Cohen pleaded guilty to breaking campaign finance laws to get a lighter sentence and questioned whether any violations even occurred.

“I never directed Michael Cohen to break the law. He was a lawyer and he is supposed to know the law. It is called ‘advice of counsel,’ and a lawyer has great liability if a mistake is made. That is why they get paid," Trump wrote on Twitter across a flurry of posts Thursday morning. "Despite that many campaign finance lawyers have strongly stated that I did nothing wrong with respect to campaign finance laws, if they even apply, because this was not campaign finance."

"Cohen was guilty on many charges unrelated to me, but he plead to two campaign charges which were not criminal and of which he probably was not guilty even on a civil bases," the president continued. "Those charges were just agreed to by him in order to embarrass the president and get a much reduced prison sentence, which he did-including the fact that his family was temporarily let off the hook. As a lawyer, Michael has great liability to me!”

*Click Link For More*

So basically Trump is now saying "I never said to Michael Cohen 'Please commit a felony for me. I love felonies and I love committing them. They taste like victory. If I'm elected President I want everyone to know that my felonies are the best felonies. If this is recorded I want the world to know all of this.' "

Seems legit.

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

Its bad news but I hope that when this recession hits us it hits us hard and fast. I need these people that voted for him to be suffering when it’s time to vote for him again. They won’t learn through information or truth. So we have to teach them with negative reinforcement and not give them the time it takes to blame it on the next guy. 

To late, they are already blaming the Dems taking over the majority in the house for all the bad economic news.  It will be believed.  

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

So basically Trump is now saying "I never said to Michael Cohen 'Please commit a felony for me. I love felonies and I love committing them. They taste like victory. If I'm elected President I want everyone to know that my felonies are the best felonies. If this is recorded I want the world to know all of this.' "

Seems legit.

Actually, what he's saying is more along the lines of 

Archived