Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary Powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

I didn't know where to put this and didn't feel like starting a new thread, but this just rankled me, particularly on the Fourth of July.

Brit Hume, who I used to think was a pretty straight-up guy, but seems to have become a shill for the Administration, tweets out a link to a blog asking "Why Do Dems Hate America?" which cites a new Gallup poll indicating that now only 43 percent of Democrats are "extremely proud" to be an American. Hume says "maybe hate is a strong word, but they sure don't love it." Well, you did deeper into the poll, and you find the question was: are you "extremely proud," "very proud," "moderately proud." "only a little proud," or "not at all proud."  Another 24 percent of Democrats say they were "very proud," which ticks the mark up to two-thirds of Democrats saying they are "extremely" or "very" proud to be an American (for the record, 18 percent of Dems said "moderately proud," 9 percent of Dems said "only a little proud," and 5 percent said "not at all proud."

Granted, a lot of the dropoff was due to the 2016 election. Still, stuff like this is just an example of how lazy people like Hume have gotten in the efforts to try and prove a political point. So disgraceful:

THIS DUMB MOTHER****ER.

He basically does everything in his power to cause oil prices to rise, like via leaving the Iran deal, which basically every expert out there worth a damn said would happen, and then goes and jumps on OPEC for supposedly being unfair.

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

He basically does everything in his power to cause oil prices to rise, like via leaving the Iran deal, which basically every expert out there worth a damn said would happen, and then goes and jumps on OPEC for supposedly being unfair.

He needed to increase oil prices per Putin's instructions to help prop up the Russian economy. What he says on twitter to placate his dumb base is irrelevant to actual policy.

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

I didn't know where to put this and didn't feel like starting a new thread, but this just rankled me, particularly on the Fourth of July.

Brit Hume, who I used to think was a pretty straight-up guy, but seems to have become a shill for the Administration, tweets out a link to a blog asking "Why Do Dems Hate America?" which cites a new Gallup poll indicating that now only 43 percent of Democrats are "extremely proud" to be an American. Hume says "maybe hate is a strong word, but they sure don't love it." Well, you did deeper into the poll, and you find the question was: are you "extremely proud," "very proud," "moderately proud." "only a little proud," or "not at all proud."  Another 24 percent of Democrats say they were "very proud," which ticks the mark up to two-thirds of Democrats saying they are "extremely" or "very" proud to be an American (for the record, 18 percent of Dems said "moderately proud," 9 percent of Dems said "only a little proud," and 5 percent said "not at all proud."

Granted, a lot of the dropoff was due to the 2016 election. Still, stuff like this is just an example of how lazy people like Hume have gotten in the efforts to try and prove a political point. So disgraceful:

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

(Note): Hume did take down his tweet in the interim, doubtless after the amount of comments he received calling him out. I think I was erroneous in the data I looked at to, as the amount of Dems who were "extremely" or "very" proud to be an American went from 78 pct in 2016 to 67 pct in 2017. The 43 pct of Dems who were "extremely" proud was from 2017, but fell to 32 pct in 2018. Can't find how many Dems said they were "very" proud in 2018. 

3 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

THIS DUMB MOTHER****ER.

We defend OPEC members? I don't think that checks out.

8 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

THIS DUMB MOTHER****ER.

I'm also thinking that the Keystone pipeline might be causing some of this.  Before that pipeline, that oil could only be delivered to Tulsa, and sold in the US, where there was an oil glut (thanks to fracking.)  But with the new pipeline running to the gulf, then that oil can now be shipped beyond the US, thus no longer contributing to a US glut.  

A tiny tear trickles down my cheek for poor oppressed Alan Dershowitz...........

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/03/us/marthas-vineyard-trump.html

https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/names/2018/07/03/the-martha-vineyard-crowd-strikes-back-alan-dershowitz-for-his-defenses-trump/ykxKWa6erCQsSUsbcrFURO/story.html

What a crock of ****! Whiny old fart wringing his hands because people won't invite him to dinner even though he deserves it, he's entitled to it!

**** all of him

Even worse are the conversations stemming from this, talking heads decrying the incivility of it all, how we ought to just avoid certain topics to keep up appearances, yadda yadda yadda.............

The same mindset had people sweeping up broken glass after Kristallnacht and claiming they had NO idea where it came from. Just close your windows when the wind shifts and ignore that smoke from the camp ovens, in fact, camp? What camp?

These enablers empower evil. Evil. Yes, I said it, I chose that precisely, this **** is evil rising and those that shade their eyes and deny it are morally complicit in it and will bear some measure of responsibility for the lives it consumes.

Shame

Archived