Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Good thing no one is arguing that there aren't people on the ground. What we can say is that Trump bungled the initial response and continues to personally act a fool while all this is going on. No semblance of a President dealing with a national crisis. Still complaining about the NFL, wondering why the media didn't report that the loser he backed had his poll numbers increase because of Trump, attacking people who are asking for help, etc.

The mayor of San Juan is female. She dared to excoriate Trump and the Federal response. Of course he's going to go off on her. She's female and she's excoriating the Federal response, which he takes personally. 

Instead of being on top of this dire situation and doing everything possible to get needed supplies in, and sending the helicopters to start distributing the supplies, this effort was stalled long enough that people are dying and sickening.

His personal tweets are simply unacceptable.

48 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

She dared to excoriate Trump and the Federal response.

I think it's actually worse than that. Unless I missed something, I don't think she's excoriated anyone. All I saw is that she used the media to ask for more help because people are dying. I didn't see her mention Trump at all.

Trump's problem was that she did that after he tried to tweet that everyone was very happy with him and the government's response, and what a great story it was, so it embarrassed him and instead of being a decent human being, he flipped out and continued to make it all about himself.

I'm actually surprised we're not hearing stories about administration officials strongarming locals into saying nice things in the media by tying it to prioritization of aid. 

32 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

No one still believes that Trump is still better than Hillary. ANYONE who says it is lying, to you, to themselves and anyone else.

I know plenty of people who think a turd sandwich is better then Trump. Myself included.

Doesn't mean we should advocate a turd sandwich for President. 

Archived