Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Hillary is the sandwich equivalent of a Subway meatball sub.  It'll do in a pinch.

What would Obama be? He's at least a chicken Parmesan sub. Also, I quite like the subway meatball. got to get it with mayo and jalapeño. Best fast food sandwhich by far is the Arby's Reuben.... tender corn beef, Tangy Russian dressing. Im taking this conversation to the sandwhich thread. The one that I'm about to start.

12 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Trump's like "Someone get me the Blacks for Trump guy. What about Scott Baio? He's ethnic, right?"

Yup. He's Italian. Same thing. That's good outside the box thinking. Let's see... what other Puerto Ricoans can we get? There's the "Taco Trucks on every corner" guy. We could roll over to broadway and grip up the guys who play the Sharks in Westside Story. How about Chewey from Star Wars. Sounds pretty Puerto Ricoan.

watching him jerk himself off and ask all his cohorts to "testify" and praise/congratulate him and his admin's response as the prime focus for his first in-person comments to a devastated puerto rico...the president of the united states is a mindless foul pig bigot idiot among other ugly things...

Archived