Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

14 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

The fence around the white house is to prepare for the national zoo's newest attraction. 

Made me think of the pandas at the National Zoo being basically on-loan from China. As if they might get repossessed if we don't pay a bill. 

Donald's enclosure should have a sign stating "On loan from Russia." 

11 hours ago, Larry said:

Approve of the job he's doing:  37%

Would vote for him right now:  45%

This is what blows my mind.

I mean I continue to be stunned that 37% of the population approves of the job he's doing - that 35-37% is probably his floor. But the 8% of the population who can see he's doing a horrible job but will vote for him anyway ... I have questions.

3 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I mean I continue to be stunned that 37% of the population approves of the job he's doing - that 35-37% is probably his floor. But the 8% of the population who can see he's doing a horrible job but will vote for him anyway ... I have questions.

Fox news has answers.  Those people have bought into an alternate reality, with alternate facts that make it clear, the left wants to destroy this country and lies, cheats and steals in the effort.  A police state is better than what their furtive little imaginations come up with.

6 minutes ago, KAOSkins said:

Fox news has answers.

Sure. But this 8% can see beyond the Fox news 'alternative facts' bull**** and admit he's doing a bad job. But they still intend to vote for him.

I actually had a conversation with someone in this category - his explanation was 'Yeah Trump is bad, but the alternative is worse'. And when I probed how it was possible to be worse it came down to social issues like abortion, 2A, healthcare (to an extent). And the conclusion was they dont care if the Country burns (not that they frame it like that) as long as they get conservative judges who stop social change on issues they hold dear. 

15 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Sure. But this 8% can see beyond the Fox news 'alternative facts' bull**** and admit he's doing a bad job. But they still intend to vote for him.

I actually had a conversation with someone in this category - his explanation was 'Yeah Trump is bad, but the alternative is worse'. And when I probed how it was possible to be worse it came down to social issues like abortion, 2A, healthcare (to an extent). And the conclusion was they dont care if the Country burns (not that they frame it like that) as long as they get conservative judges who stop social change on issues they hold dear. 

The point is, that all beyond credulity, the left would do an even worse job.  As you saw.  They believe it with all their heart and have it reenforced daily.

1 hour ago, MartinC said:

Do you really have questions?

Red over blue.

You know how Trump attempts to shame the Never Trumpers?

Well, that 8% are the Never Democrats (blue).

Red. The devil you know.....

18 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Do you really have questions?

I DO have questions. I kind of understand what the answers to those questions are - but they are not very good answers, and so I'm going to continue to question. It essentially comes down to party over Country. Or restrictions on abortion, 2A, restrictions on sexual freedom etc over Country ...

3 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I DO have questions. I kind of understand what the answers to those questions are - but they are not very good answers, and so I'm going to continue to question. It essentially comes down to party over Country. Or restrictions on abortion, 2A, restrictions on sexual freedom etc over Country ...

Minutia.

The underlying principle on every issue is.... regardless of policy/law..... what's good for you isn't good for me. The law is for YOU to follow. So don't tread on me (stay out of my business,  don't tell me what to do, because it's tyrannical and oppressive, a violation of my freedoms/liberties)..... but I get to tell YOU what to do (who you can marry, what to do with your body, etc.). It's a platform of institutionalized inequality. You either get on board (conformity).... or you're an enemy, a threat, of the State.

How do you reconcile that? That's MY question.

2 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Just amazing. 

I mean...how is it even possible for someone to have that much lack of self-awareness? 

Is Donald Trump even sentient? Or is he just a mediocre AI program with ****ty algorithms thrown together by the cheapest programming contractors that could be found?

6 hours ago, MartinC said:

The Republican brain just works that way.

Despite how they think Trump is actually doing in the job; the Trumpsters/GOP will always vote for Trump.

For some, it's an issue like abortion,gay marriage, getting right wing judges, etc...

Others it's tax cuts baby; they could never vote for Dems who wouldn't give them their tax cuts.

Others will never vote Democrat, if their life depended on it.  

That's just the way it is and once we get to October; you will see the polls much closer than they are now.  Those wavering GOPers will come back into the fold. 

Archived