Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Read the article. Melania is fully on board with all of Trump’s bull****. 

I read it. Trump loses, he's going to have face. Legal jeopardy,  possible prison for his past crimes.

She isn't going to want being  married to a future prisoner. She got what she needed from Trump.

Now, she may not leave him immediately after the election; but when Trump faces those problems in 2021; she will vacate Trump and she will want to get her money before Trump loses it all.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

She's not going anywhere.  It's time for all of us to stop treating her as the female victim of a psychopathic male,  just because of a few awkward photo ops, and thereby explaining away all of her actions that seem to tell a completely different story.

Honestly, reading that article, it almost sounds like she's may be up there on the psychopathy spectrum too, though there's much less direct evidence of it than with Trump obviously. 

The ease of Melania’s mythmaking has been aided, Jordan posits, by a pattern in her life of making clean breaks with her past. Old friends from Slovenia said they never heard from her again. Once-close friends from her New York City years say the same thing happened to them.

That negotiated pre-nuptial agreement most likely provides a nice, clean break. There was one picture of Trump, Melania, and baby Barron with Trump looking at Barron like he's something he has no connection to. We've heard the stories that he let his wives raise the children and he takes no interest in them until they're adults. Except for Ivanka, he took plenty of interest in her. Marla was smart to get Tiffany far away.

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

Honestly, reading that article, it almost sounds like she's may be up there on the psychopathy spectrum too, though there's much less direct evidence of it than with Trump obviously.

Birds of a feather.  She was right with him on the racist birther issue.  And she lies just as easily as he does, even if she's a long way from being as proficient and prolific at it as he is.

President Donald Trump didn't publicly acknowledge that his youngest daughter, Tiffany Trump, had graduated from Georgetown Law School until four days after the fact.

In a tweet on Wednesday, the president congratulated his 26-year-old daughter, quipping, "Just what I need is a lawyer in the family."

CNN's Kate Bennett and Vanity Fair had noted on Tuesday that not a single Trump family member had publicly acknowledged Tiffany's graduation on Saturday.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-congratulated-tiffany-on-graduating-from-law-school-4-days-late-2020-5

😆

i'll be in downtown seattle later by the capitol district

local reporters on the ground and people there i know say there currently/for awhile hasn't been much serious vandalism or any danger/violence etc. and the block party stories are pretty much the case

.they're showing movies and documentaries and streaming tv series in public spaces and putting furniture around and this is the kind of stuff that happens there this time of year anyway (only to a degree, obviously) featuring various parades, demonstrations, with semi-shut downs

but all the food places thrive and are doing fine now in there---and people are gathering in community

but of course this isn't sustainable and they know the "abandoned" police station matter has to be solved in some way sooner rather than later, but the cops are said to be generally receptive, cooperative, and understanding overall in this situation now, not angry and worried/threatened

why is this in this thread? because my focus is on trump/admin here---if trump were to actually find a way to send troops there, i see myself caring less and less about any kind of restraint in any venue with my legal responses, though there are always consequences

Trump's nominee for a top Pentagon position called Obama a "Muslim" and "terrorist" who "normalized Islam for America", and called Rep Maxine Waters a "vicious race baiting racist."

He also used the hashtag #liberalplantation to criticize CNN's Don Lemon

And will sail through the Senate on a party line vote.  

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

What the **** is it with presidential candidates (or their VPs) and diners? 

it's where all the old people eat, so old people will think 'ah, i can relate to him. he eats the same ****ty, greasy food i do!' Remember when Obama had a burger at Ray's Hellburger in Arlington and asked for grey poupon for the burger and FoxNews acted like he asked for aborted baby stem cells? 

5 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

it's where all the old people eat, so old people will think 'ah, i can relate to him. he eats the same ****ty, greasy food i do!' Remember when Obama had a burger at Ray's Hellburger in Arlington and asked for grey poupon for the burger and FoxNews acted like he asked for aborted baby stem cells? 

You can get that sort of food in lots of places that aren't just old white people. But I can't really see Mike Pence walking into a bodega, so there's that. 

2 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Bolton can shove it and **** off. He didn't step up when America needed him during the impeachment trial and instead wanted to peddle his book.

No ****. ****ing weasel could have easily agreed to testify but he held out so he could sell more books. **** that guy.

Archived