Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

25 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

BTW, I ache for the day when we see him board that helicopter for the last time.

I think, if I'm Secret Service, I dream of being the person who puts his hand on Trump's head, so he doesn't bump his head on the squad car's roof.  

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

A fascinating impeachment strategy. Alienate anyone who is/was willing to help you or has in the past and insist that you don't need them and/or that they're idiots or scum. 

Also, Trump just basically gave up any possibility of pinning it all on someone else. 

24 minutes ago, mistertim said:

A fascinating impeachment strategy. Alienate anyone who is/was willing to help you or has in the past and insist that you don't need them and/or that they're idiots or scum. 

Also, Trump just basically gave up any possibility of pinning it all on someone else. 

You noticed that, huh?  

Donny, there's a problem with announcing that you, personally, do every single thing that happens around here.  

Also, this:  

31 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Yeah, it's certainly possible we'll see several people willing to give Trump $300M whether it's worth that much or not.  

(Although I don't know.  Will they wait and see if he's being impeached, and his odds of winning, first?)

Just pointing out - Russian State TV is gleefully announcing that Trump is a fully owned Russian tool.  The best one they've ever had.  

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Just pointing out - Russian State TV is gleefully announcing that Trump is a fully owned Russian tool.  The best one they've ever had.  

One of the things that's interesting about the whole "RT just comes out all the time and admits that Trump is a straight up Russian asset and they helped get him elected" thing is that most of the time while they're doing it they're also making fun of him. They know he's an asset, they admit it, all while making fun of him for being a complete dip****. "Can you believe our luck to find such a dimwitted man baby? His followers are so stupid that they don't even believe US when we openly admit that he's basically ours". 

It’s crazy how much of a scandal everything Obama did was, but then Trump gets away with literally everything. 

And we we got people in here comparing Obama and his supporters defending him, to Trump and his. How ****ing stupid can you be

Archived