Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I wonder if Trump is lying about the kids.

There were a bunch of reports in the morning that his children were taken away to safety at the beginning or that his wives were killed but not his kids.  But there may be good reason for us to lie about them being dead, assuming they didn’t die later and we’re blaming it on Baghdadi.

Armed with that initial tip, the C.I.A. worked closely with Iraqi and Kurdish intelligence officials in Iraq and Syria to identify Mr. al-Baghdadi’s more precise whereabouts and to put spies in place to monitor his periodic movements, allowing American commandos to stage an assault Saturday in which President Trump said Mr. al-Baghdadi died.

But Mr. Trump’s abrupt decision to withdraw American forces from northern Syria disrupted the meticulous planning and forced Pentagon officials to press ahead with a risky, night raid before their ability to control troops and spies and reconnaissance aircraft disappeared, according to military, intelligence and counterterrorism officials. Mr. al-Baghdadi’s death, they said, occurred largely in spite of Mr. Trump’s actions.

What a 🤡. His action led to hundreds of ISIS prisoners escaping and almost ****ing this one up. Dude is a threat to national security.

36 minutes ago, visionary said:

I wonder if Trump is lying about the kids.

I'd put the odds at better than 50-50 that he's lying about the whole thing.  Whining and whimpering, dead end tunnel, kids?  Heck, supposedly he detonated a suicide vest but his head was intact enough to get a positive ID from facial recognition?  

Lord knows it would be Pure Trump to just make up all of those claims.  In fact, to just make them up while at the podium.  

Again, no inside information.  Just my opinion of Trump.  

14 minutes ago, Larry said:

It's possible that I'll learn more about this.  But right now, I'm not gonna get outraged about Trump not notifying the Dems about this.  I'm not sure that Congress actually has Need to Know.  (At least not in advance.)  

I’d think they should find out before we do. And to tell Republicans, but not Democrats is insanely petty.

6 minutes ago, visionary said:

I’d think they should find out before we do. And to tell Republicans, but not Democrats is insanely petty.

Oh, I'll wholeheartedly agree that it's petty.  But petty, I'm not going to get outraged over.  Maybe I would have, five years ago.  But with Trump, there's a lot I'll ignore.  (Lest it distract me from the things that are far worse.)  

Archived