Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

15 hours ago, twa said:

I'm not kneejerking, it is his choice.......and I am not seeing support for doing anything from ya'll but jawing about it.

Not sure what that even means. We (this includes you) jaw here. It's literally what we do and all we can do. "Message" board. We jaw.

33 minutes ago, Chachie said:

Not sure what that even means. We (this includes you) jaw here. It's literally what we do and all we can do. "Message" board. We jaw.

I'm not seeing the support needed for a Kurdish state, I am seeing folk thinking a few dozen US special forces were going to prevent Turkey doing what it has been doing and planning for yrs . 

I don't agree with Trump's choice, but the reality is what it is.

Me, I'm seeing a troll trying to justify something that he'd be calling Treason if it were a different political party, by trying to pretend that the US military's only two options were fleeing in panic from an invading army who's stated objective is genocide of the people we have been fighting alongside of, or an offensive attack on another country.  

13 minutes ago, twa said:

I'm not seeing the support needed for a Kurdish state, I am seeing folk thinking a few dozen US special forces were going to prevent Turkey doing what it has been doing and planning for yrs . 

Ah, okay. I would only respond by saying that Turkey has not done what they wanted BECAUSE we were there (and ISIS was significantly crippled because the Kurds were fighting them with us) but I suppose we don't need to immerse ourselves in a discussion that neither of us is truly qualified to hold as neither of us is a member of the State Dept or the Dept of Defense.

When you referred to "y'all" I thought you meant the democrats in this thread. Did you mean democratic politicians?

12 minutes ago, twa said:

A few dozen special forces kept Turkey from doing what it wanted to do until they were withdrawn. 

18 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

A few dozen special forces kept Turkey from doing what it wanted to do until they were withdrawn. 

Turkey invaded while they were there....unless the reports on the shelling and bombing were wrong.

Turkey delayed while we fought ISIS.

Perhaps you mean something MORE than the few troops?

12 minutes ago, twa said:

Turkey invaded while they were there....unless the reports on the shelling and bombing were wrong.

True.  

Our forces were merely ordered to retreat to locations they were told to retreat to, and ordered not to interfere with the military units that were bypassing them.  We didn't flee the entire region until a few days later, when Turkey (at our request) allowed to allow us safe passage for our retreat.  

25 minutes ago, twa said:

Turkey delayed while we fought ISIS.

Perhaps you mean something MORE than the few troops?

Every day I am continually amazed that one could waste so much of his life trolling. As if it were a job or something. The amount of time you have spent here doing this is mind numbing.

17 hours ago, visionary said:

17 hours ago, visionary said:

This is just about perfect:

José Andrés, a Trump critic, to throw first pitch at World Series game Trump is expected to attend

The Nationals announced Friday that D.C. restaurateur and humanitarian José Andrés will throw out the first pitch ahead of World Series Game 5 on Sunday, should the series extend that long.

Andrés said in a tweet early Friday that he was “humbled” by the honor but hopes that the Nats — up two games to none — can wrap things up in Game 4 on Saturday night.

On Thursday, President Trump announced that he planned to attend World Series Game 5. Andrés, a naturalized U.S. citizen from Spain, has been a longtime critic of the president’s views on immigrants and halted plans to open a restaurant at the Trump International Hotel in downtown Washington, spurring a $10 million breach-of-contract lawsuit filed by the Trump Organization that was settled in April 2017.

In June 2018, after Trump disinvited the Philadelphia Eagles from a planned White House celebration of the team’s Super Bowl championship, Andrés invited the Eagles to eat free at America Eats Tavern, his Georgetown restaurant.

Andrés then invited Trump to a street-party fundraiser for the people of Guatemala after a volcanic eruption there killed nearly 200 people. He also called out the Trump administration for failing to help the people of Puerto Rico in the wake of Hurricane Maria in 2017.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/10/25/jos-andrs-throw-out-first-pitch-world-series-game-if-there-is-one/ T

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

[Listened to that phone call.]

Can you imagine having to live or work with Kelly Ann Conway?  What a hellish nightmare that must be.

No kidding. I used to think my ex was the most passive-aggressive person I'd ever see...then Kellyanne Conway showed up. 

Archived