Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

What device are you using?  I'm planning on getting a new iPad pro today?

Its just an iPhone 8plus. Work issue so it’s free. 

Honestly I do think it’s more user error than anything. I used to use the swipe feature for typing on android and I was a wizard. I don’t think that exists for this thing. 

But hey - it’s free. 

The iPad Pro though is a beast. I have watched my fiancé’s productivity go through the roof with hers. Spreadsheets are actually useful. The pen is perfect. That thing I totally recommend depending on what you will use it for. 

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Honestly I do think it’s more user error than anything. I used to use the swipe feature for typing on android and I was a wizard. I don’t think that exists for this thing. 

It does, I have it on my 8+. Update to the newest iOS, I think it’s a new feature.

5 hours ago, Llevron said:

The iPad Pro though is a beast. I have watched my fiancé’s productivity go through the roof with hers. Spreadsheets are actually useful. The pen is perfect. That thing I totally recommend depending on what you will use it for. 

Using it currently.  Went with the 11” 256gb figuring I can use external storage.  Will use for photography editing and just farting around.  Replaced my Samsung S2 tablet.  Plan on making complete switch to Apple over the next year or so.

this may have made it in here or another thread already....there are 2-3 fresh freakshow trumplickers in the news right now, moving on up into more important positions made open by putin's initial directions to king goper (who would see it vald's way even if vlad wasn't inspiring him) to continuously decapitate all the far less compromised, far more qualified people in gov't so they can be supplanted with faves from his herd of his crooked idiot freak scumsuckers

this is just one of those prize specimens so endemic of all things republican now

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-official-fueled-racist-birther-161000202.html

Frank Wuco, who The Washington Post reports recently became a senior adviser for the State Department's Bureau of Arms Control, Verification, and Compliance, once said it was his "preference" to have the US drop "a couple of low-yield tactical nuclear weapons over Afghanistan the day after 9/11 to send a definite message to the world that they had screwed up in a big way."

As of the past year, two officials told The Post, Wuco works in the State Department's arms-control bureau to "control the threat posed by weapons of mass destruction."

During his media appearances over the years, Wuco breathed new life into the unfounded "birther" conspiracy, also advocated by Donald Trump before he took office, that President Barack Obama was not born in the US.

News of Wuco's new position comes as the future of US arms treaties, specifically the New START accords with Russia, is uncertain.

Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

A senior Trump official who advanced the racist "birther" conspiracy about President Barack Obama is now working in the State Department's arms-control unit to "control the threat posed by weapons of mass destruction," two officials told The Washington Post in a report on Wednesday.

Frank Wuco, who The Post says as of the past year became a senior adviser for the State Department's Bureau of Arms Control, Verification, and Compliance after a stint in the Department of Homeland Security, previously worked as a conservative media personality and appeared on numerous TV and radio shows, including Fox News.

During his media appearances over the years, Wuco breathed new life into the birther conspiracy, also pushed by Donald Trump before he took office, that Obama was not born in the US.

On 11/29/2019 at 6:54 PM, Cooked Crack said:

um

by "obscure provision" do you happen to mean THE ONE THAT EVERYONE OBJECTED TO WHEN THE PATRIOT ACT CAME ABOUT AND SAID 'HEY, THIS IS BULL****' AND YOU ALL SAID 'EH WE WONT USE IT' AND WE SAID 'YEAH? WHAT ABOUT THE NEXT GUY?!'

that "obscure provision"?

jerks.

Just now, tshile said:

um

by "obscure provision" do you happen to mean THE ONE THAT EVERYONE OBJECTED TO WHEN THE PATRIOT ACT CAME ABOUT AND SAID 'HEY, THIS IS BULL****' AND YOU ALL SAID 'EH WE WONT USE IT' AND WE SAID 'YEAH? WHAT ABOUT THE NEXT GUY?!'

that "obscure provision"?

jerks.

You gotta be a LOT more specific than that. 

Archived