Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm going to Philly and fully expect to come back to cars overturned and ****.  I almost want to be gone this whole weekend now.

Interesting. I’m going to dc tomorrow to see The Rolling Stones... I’ll probably also take a looksie at the National festivities on Thursday, but I’m not sure if I want to deal with all the crazy people that are going to be there....

9 minutes ago, Larry said:

Remember when the biggest threat to the Fourth of July was the Beach Boys, performing for free, which might attract an undesirable crowd?  

And James Watt called the environmental movement a "left-wing cult" that wants to topple the government. Same Republican bull****, just turned up to 11 with these morons.

How is this July 4th thing even legal?  Having a VIP area for donors and the RNC handing out tickets (and the DNC not getting any to hand out) clearly makes this a campaign event.  Which he couldn't use government resources (like tanks) for.  Not to mention you know his speech will be a campaign speech.

What am I missing?

Re: the SEAL Chief, any determination on continuing service or type of discharge?

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

What am I missing?

Its Trump.

He just has to say he's not campaigning and that's it. 

4th of July celebration is called Salute to America not Donald Trump for President, and there you go. 

10 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Its Trump.

He just has to say he's not campaigning and that's it. 

4th of July celebration is called Salute to America not Donald Trump for President, and there you go. 

Though I realize you're being sarcastic, that is EXACTLY the line Trumperites are taking. 

39 minutes ago, JCB said:

They still owe I think 7 million from the inauguration.

Part of me wants to see DCPD just not show up to provide scene security for Trump's fundraiser, until he pays his bill for the last one.  

Archived