Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

My only problem with the Parade is the fact that the most unamerican President in history is throwing this so he can feel cool like his dictator buddies and the party who prides itself on its patriotism is falling for it. 

Its the same level of stomach pain i get watching evangelicals turn the other cheek for him. 

15 minutes ago, Llevron said:

My only problem with the Parade is the fact that the most unamerican President in history is throwing this so he can feel cool like his dictator buddies and the party who prides itself on its patriotism is falling for it. 

"Falling for it"?  They're active co-conspirators.  (Just like they have been, for everything else he's done.)  

2 hours ago, Larry said:

"Falling for it"?  They're active co-conspirators.  (Just like they have been, for everything else he's done.)  

Yeah, I was going to say. They’re not falling for anything. That whole priding themselves on patriotism thing... it’s just a bunch of bull****. Mindless party loyalty is what they’re after.

4 hours ago, Larry said:

Seconding your husband, here.  Hasn't happened yet?  The only people permitted within two miles are people who have been vetted by the Republican Party as loyal partisans.  

This isn't the Fourth of July.  This is a Trump rally in a National Park.  

Which you will see in campaign commercials.

Like when has this guy done something not just for himself..... One example please.... One altruistic thing he has done that was recorded somewhere on video or in writing.... Thats why I am not buying this as a "Salute to America"... Its a ****ing political campaign. 

Archived