Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

George W went to ground zero after 9/11 at taxpayer expense. He had his picture taken with the rescue workers by the White House photographer. 

He then gave the photo to the RNC, with written permission to use the photo as a reward for fundraising. 

1 hour ago, Larry said:

George W went to ground zero after 9/11 at taxpayer expense. He had his picture taken with the rescue workers by the White House photographer. 

He then gave the photo to the RNC, with written permission to use the photo as a reward for fundraising. 

Are you saying these two events are equal?  Not really sure what you're trying to say here.

4 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Are you saying these two events are equal?  Not really sure what you're trying to say here.

One of them turned Ground Zero, like a week after 9/11, into a party fundraising tool. The other did it with the Mall on the Fourth of July. 

If if I had to pick which one was worse, I'd probably say Ground Zero. 

But my point was that turning the job of President into a party fundraising tool isn't exactly some stunning new low that no one has ever done before. 

4 minutes ago, Larry said:

But my point was that turning the job of President into a party fundraising tool isn't exactly some stunning new low that no one has ever done before.

One was an attack by terrorists.  The other is a preplanned event by the US taxpayer.  You really don't see a big difference between the two?

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

One was an attack by terrorists.  The other is a preplanned event by the US taxpayer.  You really don't see a big difference between the two?

Uh, if you read my posts and walked away thinking that I claimed 9/11 and the Fourth of July are identical events, then one of us needs to stop drinking. (And I'm at Disney, and probably haven't had alcohol in six months). 

25 minutes ago, Larry said:

Uh, if you read my posts and walked away thinking that I claimed 9/11 and the Fourth of July are identical events, then one of us needs to stop drinking. (And I'm at Disney, and probably haven't had alcohol in six months). 

Could be me.

4 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Wow. I did not know that the problem of homelessness in U.S. cities started just 2 years ago.  Thank you Mr. Trump for that information.

Well, there was one homeless person under Obama.  So, Obama did it first.  

Archived