Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

It this where we are talking about Trump ruining the 4th of July in DC?  Taking a celebration of this great country and making it a celebration about himself.  I do wonder if there will be trouble between the maga people and people of the city.

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

It this where we are talking about Trump ruining the 4th of July in DC?  Taking a celebration of this great country and making it a celebration about himself.  I do wonder if there will be trouble between the maga people and people of the city.

This is the correct thread. I've been ****ing about it for a while now. Tanks, VIP sections for sycophants, an address by the fuhrer. **** this whole celebration. Knowing this asshole he's just going to do it again next year. I don't think you're going to have a bunch of MAGA folks running DC though. These guys couldn't even show up for the inauguration en mass 

2 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

This is the correct thread. I've been ****ing about it for a while now. Tanks, VIP sections for sycophants, an address by the fuhrer. **** this whole celebration. Knowing this asshole he's just going to do it again next year. I don't think you're going to have a bunch of MAGA folks running DC though. These guys couldn't even show up for the inauguration en mass 

I heard they got baby Trump set up.  Also heard that Trump wants tanks parading through town.  It’s a joke.

It really ****ing is. It's the people's party, the people's land, don't monetize the ****ing 4th with a VIP section. I mean, can you think of anything that is literally LESS American than THAT?

Does he have a plan for repairing the streets after the tanks drive on them? I remember reading about the damage a tank weighing what a tank weighs is likely to do to the streets simply by driving on them. Of course the streets are already in fantastic shape...darn where is that sarcastic emoji when I need it? 

Here's a NPS map of the 4th.  Trump's "VIP" area is said to extend from the Lincoln Memorial halfway down the length of the Reflecting Pool.  In other words, just about half of the prime viewing area for the fireworks are off limits to the public.

Ironic, too, that the Vietnam Veterans memorial may well be part of the restricted space.  So Vietnam vets can't visit the wall while the draft dodger yaps.

FOJU_2019_Map_Public-06.jpg?maxwidth=120

Yeah man, soon as I wrote that I was like . . . ehhhh. But I want to hold out the idea of the better **** that we're spoonfed, if for no other reason than to use them as critical principles against the MAGA-ts. But you ain't wrong.

Sheesh. The applea didn't rot too far from the tree either.  First Butthead gets the "birther part deux" with Kamala Harris really going,then today Beavis gets this hashtag trending on twitter. @presidentin2008 .  Sigh. I had to click on that one. Yep. It was something stupid. 

They're having a field day online with him right now. 

As for the parade,I agree that's not what we're all about here.  Makes this vet more than just a little uncomfortable with what he wants to do when it comes to military participation in it.  Sigh. The Bicentennial celebration wasn't that messed up for crying out loud. SIgh. 

Kim Jon Un had an American tortured and murdered during Trump’s Presidency.

Nothing really matters at this point in Trump’s Presidency. He is a raging dumpster fire and the GOP is a brainwashed, cult of personality, living in a fact-free world. 

It is up to the public to reject this type of idiotic governance. 

Archived