Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

4 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Agreed, the software should be like cruise control, when the pilot takes over it becomes subordinate automatically. Given these low altitude instances you don't have time.

A pilot that does not know how to disconnect the autopilot should not be flying a commercial airliner.

I certainly agree there is a problem with the system, but the plane remains perfectly capable of being flown manually IF you know how.

1 minute ago, twa said:

A pilot that does not know how to disconnect the autopilot should not be flying a commercial airliner.

What part of "it was not the auto-pilot" is too complicated for you to figure out?

It was a separate anti-stall system unique to THIS series of aircraft...apart from the auto-pilot.

Damn son, you're smarter than this.

6 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

What part of "it was not the auto-pilot" is too complicated for you to figure out?

It was a separate anti-stall system unique to THIS series of aircraft...apart from the auto-pilot.

Damn son, you're smarter than this.

Which is part of the autopilot....son 

edit not autopilot ,but rather augmented flight control

one easily disabled

https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all-news/2019/march/14/faa-grounds-boeing-737-max-fleet

Whats continually crazy to me about that ^^^ is not that he says this stupid ****, but that regular ole patriotic god fearing republicans find NO issue with the sitting president spitting on the grave of a man that literally was fighting for the country when this dude was stealing money from tax payers. Its incredible how little their values mean to them. And for this guy. Smh

9 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

I'm curious about Trump's "we rebuilt China" rhetoric. Does he confuse them with Japan? Is it a troll?

Add: He said it today both on the WH lawn and in Ohio, when I searched I found a clip of him saying it last October.

They all look alike to him. 

Actually, I'd assume that "pathological liars lie all the time" is a more likely explanation. I just wanted to get the joke in. 

23 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

I'm curious about Trump's "we rebuilt China" rhetoric. Does he confuse them with Japan? Is it a troll?

Add: He said it today both on the WH lawn and in Ohio, when I searched I found a clip of him saying it last October.

Probably talking about the Republic of China

Though never safe to say for sure :ols:

7 minutes ago, twa said:

Probably talking about the Republic of China

Though never safe to say for sure :ols:

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Like Trump knows the difference. :ols:

Like Trump knows there's two. 

Archived