Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Venting thread

RichmondRedskin88

Tired of stupid play!

Gruden should have gone for the FG with 6 seconds left. Cousins needs to know if you go for it. You catch and throw. There's no time for running. And then he calls a time out with 0:00 on the clock left.

Plus, why spike the ball and lose ten seconds?

Get your head in the game! STUUUUUPPPPIIIIID!

2 hours ago, MonkFan8 said:

Can anyone explain to me how you have a NFL head coaching job and don't know to take a time out with 1st and goal from the 5 with 30s left? You get 3 shots at the endzone. Spiking the ball there at 11s is one of the most idiotic things I've seen.

After the game the coach blamed it all on cousins...

I haven't been as angry during a game as I was at the lack of calling a timeout at the end of the first half.  In the game thread I was yelling immediately to call a timeout.  Stupidest clock management I may have ever seen.  One of the most obvious times one would call a timeout.  As MonkFan8 said, you get 1st and goal from the 5 with 30 seconds left.  Idiots.  Any seasoned football fan could see to call a timeout there, much less an NFL coach or quarterback.

37 minutes ago, Burgold said:

It should knot be possible to pair a walk it in defense with a defense that leaves every receiver ten yards open, but somehow Barry schemes exactly that! At least we tackle with the effectiveness of drunk preschoolers!

Said perfectly!

It is hard to watch.  At one point Kessler was 9 for 9 for 78 yards and a TD on 3rd down conversions.  How do we fix this mess of a defense?

I would like to say I would take you in any way with this is the Cleveland Browns play watch the game at the beginning of the second through the I actually thought we had a chance we were getting manhandled mean our defense has manhood issues. How is it that so many team 10 run up the middle

30 minutes ago, Veretax said:

I would like to say I would take you in any way with this is the Cleveland Browns play watch the game at the beginning of the second through the I actually thought we had a chance we were getting manhandled mean our defense has manhood issues. How is it that so many team 10 run up the middle

That's not having enough big guys on the line and your middle linebackers not filling..looking at you Compton even though I'm peaking over at foster to

Archived