Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAME DAY THREAD - cow****ers at REDSKINS

TK

It's perfect timing for a NFC East rivalry Redskins Cowboys game for today. My sister is going through some rough times... Got involved with the wrong crowd definitely with the wrong person she's about the same age as me..she's 37... She was here every Sunday and Monday watching every single Redskin game with us(family)until her life took a turn for the worse well she straightened it out and she is staying with my wife and I and I just had to dropp her off at a sports bar to watch the Redskins Cowboys game by herself(again she went through some rough times and lost her boys who are here at our parents which who are all watching the game and she can't be around them un supervised by a state official)it feels so good to see her back and rooting on our beloved Redskins...LETS GO REDSKINS!!...UP OR DOWN YOU GOT THIS TAYLOR FAMILY'S SUPPORT!!!

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Yeah. I saw it too. Kissing up on Dez on the sidelines as well. Bit the Wiz has always been dead to me. Hell they are dead against the entire NBA.

Him being a Dallas fan is bad enough, but why wear a Skins jersey on Monday night? That is so much worst to me.

1 minute ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Dreading this. Can't see anything else than this being Zeke's coming out party. 

But if we don't beat a Dallas Cowboys team lead by a 4th round rookie then we may as well hang this season up and really concentrate on development. 

Hail. 

Can't believe I'm saying this, but their last quarterback was an UDFA.  Since Aikman, the early-round quarterbacks have been bad for them.

But I hope that we scare Elliott out of the league.  It's AlMo I'm more worried about.

Archived