Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAME DAY THREAD - cow****ers at REDSKINS

TK

1 hour ago, TK said:

I'm kinda just like Ehhh. Doesn't really feel like Dallas Week to me. I don't know if its because of the Steelers game of if it's because it's Week 2 & it just seems to early in the schedule for it. 

Yeah, didn't feel like Dallas Week at all with all the coverage being so negative and focused entirely on 24's, well, coverage.  Hopefully in 36 minutes we'll get the juice back.

BTW, pretty insulting to the cow****er population to lump them in with the Pokes.

John Keim ESPN Staff Writer 

It'll be interesting to see how the Redskins use safety Duke Ihenacho today. Ihenacho had a good preseason and could add energy to the lineup. Ihenacho was inactive in the first game.

John Keim ESPN Staff Writer 

Redskins receiver DeSean Jackson has caught 14 passes for 322 yards and two touchdowns in three games vs. Dallas since joining Washington.

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Maybe, but I think this generation is moving on from the Redskins. There was basically no hype at all going into this game this week, from myself included.

I'm still a young dude (24) and they have just not given me much in my lifetime anyway so I can see what you mean. Still, everyone likes a winner. This is still a very passionate fanbase IMHO. The complaints and intense discussions after losses are proof of that. Imagine a perennial Redskins playoff contender? It would be INSANE. Fans are just a bit tired but most will never quit the Skins. Hail!  

That week 1 game was such a letdown. Not the loss, but the fact that they looked like a giant turd across all phases. Such high expectations coming into this year and that game was a kick in the balls to the entire fan base and expectations for the season.

so now it's Dallas week and nobody really cares.  Not surprising

skins just cannot go 0-2 here. 

Matt Bowen ESPN Staff Writer 

Ezekiel Elliott only produced 51 yards (on 20 carries) and a touchdown last week vs. the Giants. Those numbers didn't come close to meeting the Week 1 expectations, but the film tells the story. This Cowboys offensive line struggled and Elliott had issues finding daylight...Expect that to change today vs. a Redskins front seven that had major problems stopping the run vs. the Steelers last week. I like the matchup here for Elliott.

if the Cow**** line struggled against the Giants why would they not struggle against us?  

Dallas week with no Romo and at home.  We need to get this win today...could be a long season if we come out and lay another egg.  

3 minutes ago, HapHaszard said:

if the Cow**** line struggled against the Giants why would they not struggle against us?  

To be fair the Giants upgraded a bunch on the defensive line.  

Archived