Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you support Hardy as a Redskin?

Renegade7

Greg Hardy a Redskin?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Would you support the Redskins signing Greg Hardy?

• Yes
    • Hell No

I can't detach. I need accountability.

NFL isn't a right, it's a privilege.

Same **** as when Vick came back after doing no time for murdering dogs.

**** that guy.

I don't care about drugs or non violent crimes, but ****bags like this should get the boot.

Nobody cares about our lockerroom? Didn't Trent bad mouth him or something?

Actually, Vick did 21 months of prison time. Two more months of house arrest. I still don't like like Vick, but he did do his time.

Actually, Vick did 21 months of prison time. Two more months of house arrest. I still don't like like Vick, but he did do his time.

that was for transporting gambling animals over state lines.

He didn't do a second for murdering and torturing dogs.

John Keim reported the Redskins have no interest in Hardy...http://espn.go.com/blog/washington-redskins/post/_/id/25716/with-junior-galette-done-preston-smith-must-prosper-for-redskins

The Skins interest in Hardy is drummed up BS by ESPN that will get them a few cheap clicks/views for a few days. 

But now that this board has run with it - the answer is NO.

It's clear it's not happening now, which is great. I would not want him here. Had the Skins brought him on though, we would have essentially traded Morris for Hardy. Let that sink in a little.

Glad it's not true. I would have personally had a real hard time feeling good about the team had they signed him.

I like that only 15 people on the board so far want to replace Galette with someone who:

A- Doesn't even play that position

B- Unapologeticly beat a woman

C- Is a cancer in the lockerroom

D- Had an awful year

E- Should not be allowed in the NFL

F- Is a terrible person 

G- Wasn't even in our consideration 

I like that only 15 people on the board so far want to replace Galette with someone who:

A- Doesn't even play that position

B- Unapologeticly beat a woman

C- Is a cancer in the lockerroom

D- Had an awful year

E- Should not be allowed in the NFL

F- Is a terrible person

G- Wasn't even in our consideration

A) it's about improving the pass rush not directly replacing that position

B/C) the NFL is full of people like this. So is the rest of the world. we are not in a position to be a moral authority

D) true so let's see if he can get back to form because if he does he's quite good

E) It's a job. Other criminals and peices of crap can get jobs in society, no reason why he can't.

F) yesh he is but again, see B/C. We aren't in the business of employing "good guys", we arent fielding a team of guys to marry our daughters, we are in the business to win football games

G) wouldn't be the first time I disagreed with Scot.

A) it's about improving the pass rush not directly replacing that position

B/C) the NFL is full of people like this. So is the rest of the world. we are not in a position to be a moral authority

D) true so let's see if he can get back to form because if he does he's quite good

E) It's a job. Other criminals and peices of crap can get jobs in society, no reason why he can't.

F) yesh he is but again, see B/C. We aren't in the business of employing "good guys", we arent fielding a team of guys to marry our daughters, we are in the business to win football games

G) wouldn't be the first time I disagreed with Scot.

NFL is a privilege. It's not just a job. You make it sound like it's filling out an application to stuff yams into plastic bags

So, who do we cut to make room for him on the line?

Or do you think that coming off an awful year, that a brand new position would be good for him?

Which OLB with experience at the position do we cut?

Why didn't you want to replace Reyes, Murphy, RJF or Paea last week with Hardy?

I really have no idea how this makes sense. Obviously the FO doesn't think it makes sense either.

I support anyone that plays for the Redskins.

That being said, I don't think he is a good person, but I believe he deserves a chance to prove he is a good person, good teammate and good player.

Yeah, well, he already had that chance and blew it. 

See responses in your quote.

A) it's about improving the pass rush not directly replacing that position - It is about improving the pass rush. But there is no indication he will do that. Besides being an ass, he was less than average last year.

-
B/C) the NFL is full of people like this. So is the rest of the world. we are not in a position to be a moral authority - Why? Are you speaking for yourself? I feel quite justified to reject someone on moral grounds, especially this piece of garbage.

D) true so let's see if he can get back to form because if he does he's quite good - Absolutely do not care even if he was a proven 20+ sack a yr guy.

E) It's a job. Other criminals and pieces of crap can get jobs in society, no reason why he can't.- No one said he could not work anywhere, just not in football. He has lost that privilege.

F) yesh he is but again, see B/C. We aren't in the business of employing "good guys", we arent fielding a team of guys to marry our daughters, we are in the business to win football games - Don't need to marry my daughter (if I had one), but want to feel reasonably comfortable he will not beat her up lnd rape her like the coward he is.

G) wouldn't be the first time I disagreed with Scot. -

Obviously just speaking for myself here, but I was one of the votes for "yes" because the question is "Would you support Hardy as a Redskin?"

I'm not advocating to go out and get him and I'm perfectly fine leaving that POS on the streets without a contract.

But if he was signed and could help the team, surely I would support him.  It doesn't change my opinion about him being a certified Grade A piece of ****. 

I think most of you are confusing the "yes" answers in this poll as people who want Greg Hardy to replace Galette at all costs, no matter what, and as a top priority when that is simply not true. 

I would prefer one of our younger, unproven guys step up and make a name for himself, if I had the choice between that and Greg Hardy.

An NFL roster is not comprised of choir boys.  Same can be said of some of the coaches and folks in the FO.  Hardy is who he is.  He's a scumbag for what he did off the field, but honestly, I would be more worried about him undermining the leadership and cohesion that this team has built over the past couple of seasons. 

You'll never hear me question his talent.  When "on," he's dynamic at what he does.  We'd be kidding ourselves to think that he couldn't help in some capacity.  However, the negative COMPLETELY outweighs the positive. 

I know we have a great group of guys/captains on the roster.  If his name was floated, it was probably because Scot believes in the dudes on the roster being able to keep Hardy in check.  Remember, we signed Galette and were doing due diligence on Aldon Smith.  I think there is something behind the rumors of possibly signing Hardy.  However, as we saw last year with his blowups on the field and disregard for team policies by repeatedly being late for team functions, the juice just isn't worth the squeeze.  Too many factors involved to make the risk worth the reward. 

To answer the question, and if he was hypothetically signed, I support the TEAM...if he's on it, he's one of the 53 that I'll be pulling for every Sunday.  This doesn't mean I condone his behavior off the field or who he is as a person...but, I'll look at him as one of the parts that make up the whole, and hopefully would turn out to be a non-distraction (LOL.)

Who said anything about choir boys?

I just don't want a guy that destroys women.

He shouldn't be in the league, let alone our team.

He's not even a ****ing linebacker.

Who said anything about choir boys?

I just don't want a guy that destroys women.

He shouldn't be in the league, let alone our team.

He's not even a ****ing linebacker.

Archived