Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you support Hardy as a Redskin?

Renegade7

Greg Hardy a Redskin?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Would you support the Redskins signing Greg Hardy?

• Yes
    • Hell No

yes he is a piece of **** and a scumbag but I don't care. I don't root for players I root for the cloth they wear essentially. I don't need choir boys I want to win football games.

I don't care if they do lines of coke in the locker room as long as they perform on the field. Just like musicians, I can detach myself from their personal lives to enjoy their music much the same way I can athletes

Now if you get some good guys that are great to root for, sure that's awesome but I don't care if there are some bad apples or scumbags on the team either. There always have been, we aren't some lofty idealistic franchise that looks down on the filth below and shake our heads. Well, a ton of our fans are but realistically we aren't

I can't detach. I need accountability.

NFL isn't a right, it's a privilege.

Same **** as when Vick came back after doing no time for murdering dogs.

**** that guy.

I don't care about drugs or non violent crimes, but ****bags like this should get the boot.

Nobody cares about our lockerroom? Didn't Trent bad mouth him or something?

Piece of **** off the field and didn't do **** on the field.  Consistently showed that he is not a team player and only cares about himself.

Do you people not remember how he acted last year even during the season?  It's not like we're talking about an amazing player who is a complete **** up off the field; we're talking about a cancer in the locker room and tumor to society.

I can't detach. I need accountability.

NFL isn't a right, it's a privilege.

Same **** as when Vick came back after doing no time for murdering dogs.

**** that guy.

I don't care about drugs or non violent crimes, but ****bags like this should get the boot.

Nobody cares about our lockerroom? Didn't Trent bad mouth him or something?

Well obviously if he screws up the locker room and everybody hates him and it causes problems that lead to the field he isn't worth it

Well obviously if he screws up the locker room and everybody hates him and it causes problems that lead to the field he isn't worth it

he was a problem in the cowboys lockerroom, and did nothing on the field.

Why even consider this guy?

Maybe we should watch the video of him crushing his girl again, then wonder if it's worth being happy about him in the B&G tackling a QB a dozen times for a million bucks.

**** that. He lost his NFL privilege.

Hell no.

He's lied about what he did, shown no genuine remorse. Done nothing to help charities for stopping domestic violence to at the very least show some sort of remorse and wanting to better himself and prevent others from repeating the mistake. 

On top of that, from all reports he's a lousy teammate, locker room cancer, and is literally the exact opposite of what Scott looks for in players. 

Also, he plays defensive end. Would he even transition well to OLB in a 3-4? With all the risk and baggage with him, add to it an adjustment period to the system. 

But even if he were a perfect fit, still hell no!

Scott wants an "exclusive interview" with your wifey, you still gonna be "whatever SM want, I'm in"?

Have a line, brother, that's all I'm sayin...

That is hardly an appropriate analogy.  He was talking about Scot McCloughan making a football decision, not a personal one.

In any event, apparently the Skins decided against signing Hardy.  But, what is troubling about your position is that you seem not to trust Scot McCloughan to do his job.  The chief reason the Skins franchise has been a laughing stock in the NFL for over two decades is Dan Snyder not hiring the right people and allowing them to do their jobs.  Finally, a really smart GM like SM took the job and Snyder appears not to be interfering.  So, we need to trust SM to make the call.  Had he wanted to sign Hardy, then that's what the Skins should do.  And, no GM including SM will be right 100% of the time.  So, even if a GM makes a mistake now and then, he is entitled to a mulligan once in a while.

Ed Werder talks to Cowboys and Cowboys-linked players and agents more so than he has ever had access to any of our guys. Hardy's agent is working through his own circuit to try to gin up interest. Nothing here, folks. I'm a firm believer that everyone deserves a chance at redemption, and that whispers, rumors, and innuendo shouldn't keep a people from being able to pursue the career they've worked hard to realize. But we probably have a young Hardy or two already on the roster. Let's roll with 'em. Show us what you've got, JB & KO.

Who are JB and KO?  Did the Skins sign some players I missed?  I am looking at the potential edge pass rushers on the roster, but I can't figure out who JB and KO are.

Hell no.

He's lied about what he did, shown no genuine remorse. Done nothing to help charities for stopping domestic violence to at the very least show some sort of remorse and wanting to better himself and prevent others from repeating the mistake. 

On top of that, from all reports he's a lousy teammate, locker room cancer, and is literally the exact opposite of what Scott looks for in players. 

Also, he plays defensive end. Would he even transition well to OLB in a 3-4? With all the risk and baggage with him, add to it an adjustment period to the system. 

But even if he were a perfect fit, still hell no!

I was wondering when someone was going ot bring this up. You're better off asking Trent Murphy to play OLB, at least he's played it, and in this system.

First off, **** Greg Hardy. He is a literal piece of buffalo ****.

BUT...he would be essentially replacing another piece of buffalo **** in Gallete so it's weird. I'd be conflicted definitely but I'd probably lean towards no. Is he even good ? Does he even play OLB?

Also, a lot of our favorite Skins players were POS to be honest. 

First off, **** Greg Hardy. He is a literal piece of buffalo ****.

BUT...he would be essentially replacing another piece of buffalo **** in Gallete so it's weird. I'd be conflicted definitely but I'd probably lean towards no. Is he even good ? Does he even play OLB?

Also, a lot of our favorite Skins players were POS to be honest.

totally different senecio with Galette.

For all the people who are "I don't care, if he helps us on the field" - what if he was a child abuser?  Beat a old woman?

There has to be a line where you say : I do not want that dude to be associated with the team I support!

Hardy (and Vick) are waaaaay over that line for me.

The Rook :)

That is hardly an appropriate analogy.  He was talking about Scot McCloughan making a football decision, not a personal one.

In any event, apparently the Skins decided against signing Hardy.  But, what is troubling about your position is that you seem not to trust Scot McCloughan to do his job.  The chief reason the Skins franchise has been a laughing stock in the NFL for over two decades is Dan Snyder not hiring the right people and allowing them to do their jobs.  Finally, a really smart GM like SM took the job and Snyder appears not to be interfering.  So, we need to trust

In any event, apparently the Skins decided against signing Hardy.  But, what is troubling about your position is that you seem not to trust Scot McCloughan to do his job.  The chief reason the Skins franchise has been a laughing stock in the NFL for over two decades is Dan Snyder not hiring the right people and allowing them to do their jobs.  Finally, a really smart GM like SM took the job and Snyder appears not to be interfering.  So, we need to trust SM to make the call.  Had he wanted to sign Hardy, then that's what the Skins should do.  And, no GM including SM will be right 100% of the time.  So, even if a GM makes a mistake now and then, he is entitled to a mulligan once in a while.

Lossen up and don't put words in my mouth, please. You see the responses in this thread? This is not simply a football decision.

Archived