Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016 Roster Thread (Building a Champion Edition) - Doct to IR - Mo Harris Up

DC9

1 hour ago, Thinking Skins said:

The sad thing is that I really thought that Kyshoen Jarrett had a chance to be a real fix the FS position. Sad about that nerve injury.

SS, but I agree. What a gem. Went from after thought, to bright future, to never again. Everything about that sucks.

54 minutes ago, Thinking Skins said:

I think the fact that Trent is suspended gives us another roster spot. But I could be wrong on that.

Absolutely, Trent is actually on the suspended list, just like Silas Redd jr.

So that's an opportunity given to Clausell (don't know him), he basically have 4 weeks to impress coaches so they cut someone else than him in 4 weeks.

14 minutes ago, turtle said:

Put niles Paul on IR

No he's not.

link for his draft profile:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/blaine-clausell?id=2553159

Just now, Wildbunny said:

No he's not.

here you go from rotoworld

Redskins placed TE Niles Paul on injured reserve with a shoulder injury, ending his season.

Paul had been limited to 112 snaps behind Jordan Reed and Vernon Davis. Paul showed promise in 2014, catching 39 passes for 507 yards, but has since been racked by injury. He missed all of 2015 with a fractured and dislocated ankle. Paul might not be back at his $1.75 million salary next season.

Vikings waived TE MyCole Pruitt.

A 2015 fifth-rounder, Pruitt is an elite athlete but struggled to make an impact on Sundays. He was active for just two of the Vikings' first eight games, snagging one pass after hauling in 10 last season. A Charles Clay-type H-back, Pruitt should get another look elsewhere, though he was battling a knee injury.
Related: Vikings

Nov 8 - 3:12 PM

Um, yes please. I wanted to draft this guy last year. Tough, physical blocker. Can line up in the slot or inline.
With Niles Paul on IR, and probably not coming back, this guy is a great compliment to Reed/Davis.

On 07/11/2016 at 8:22 PM, turtle said:

here you go from rotoworld

Redskins placed TE Niles Paul on injured reserve with a shoulder injury, ending his season.

Paul had been limited to 112 snaps behind Jordan Reed and Vernon Davis. Paul showed promise in 2014, catching 39 passes for 507 yards, but has since been racked by injury. He missed all of 2015 with a fractured and dislocated ankle. Paul might not be back at his $1.75 million salary next season.

Well it wasn't updated on the roster when I checked, and I'm not following twitter :P So you got it right :P

Seahawks waive running back Christine Michael

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000740368/article/seahawks-waive-running-back-christine-michael

He had a brief stint with us. Good receiver out of the backfield. 2nd rounder in '13.

The fourth-year back started seven of nine games and led Seattle with 117 carries, 469 rushing yards and six rushing touchdowns; he was also a top-five target for Russell Wilson out of the backfield (20 rec, 96 yards).

I was giving this some thought.  Would anyone like to see Niles Paul lose weight and try to come back as a WR next year?  I say this because ever since he gained weight to be a tight end he has been getting injured a lot.  I think its very possible that the 2 are related.  I also think that he would be VERY similar to Garcon as a receiver (especially if we lose him next year)  I know a lot people are down on him but I really like the guy and still think he can play.  I think it might be something to look at.  AND WE COULD GET RID OF GRANT!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, NeverSurrender said:

I was giving this some thought.  Would anyone like to see Niles Paul lose weight and try to come back as a WR next year?  I say this because ever since he gained weight to be a tight end he has been getting injured a lot.  I think its very possible that the 2 are related.  I also think that he would be VERY similar to Garcon as a receiver (especially if we lose him next year)  I know a lot people are down on him but I really like the guy and still think he can play.  I think it might be something to look at.  AND WE COULD GET RID OF GRANT!!!!!!!!!

May be worth a shot, but his hands aren't as good as Garcon's. 

1 hour ago, NickyJ said:

From I heard, he was making a steady recovery? If not, fair point.

Unfortunately, his career in the NFL is far gone now... just hope he can actually get back to a somewhat normal life without long term effects 

Christine Michael just became available though. He was on our PS not too long ago and was the lead back for the Seahawks up until yesterday 

Archived