Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016 Roster Thread (Building a Champion Edition) - Doct to IR - Mo Harris Up

DC9

24 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

Honestly, time to cut Ryan Grant.  He is just terrible, and is always running the wrong route. The proof is in the pudding.  He may play well in practice, but in live action, he is terrible.  Time to kick him out of the team.  

have no idea how dude still collects checks. Whenever he's involved, bad things happen 

Ryan Grant will have a rough week coming. As Matt Jones.

Gruden was pretty pissed against Grant for is illegal formation that negated a 25 yards play... Something like: "You don't even know where to line up on this play asshole?"

We've seen with Amerson last year that we aren't hesitating anymore before cutting guys that underperform. I wouldn't be surprise to see some get the axe in the upcoming weeks.

On 10/22/2016 at 5:39 PM, SkinsPassion4Life said:

Ryan Grant is yet another example of this coaching staff playing guys who should not be playing.....I don't understand the love affair Gruden has had with this guy.    He is not an NFL WR....I'm confident that nobody would sign him if we cut him.    Would much rather give Mo Harris the opportunity.

As I said yesterday....

21 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Id like to see a trade before the deadline... I'm going with Sheldon Richardson... don't know who or what we've give them though 

Isn't the deadline week 6 or did it just recently change?

We're not going to be trading anyone, bro.  That stuff doesn't happen very often in the NFL during the season.

The trade window closes on Tuesday, November 1 at 4:00 p.m. ET.

Joe Staley is available, too

There are a couple of not-so-average Joes with no-so-average jobs who are available to change employers in the next week or so.

In addition to Browns left tackle Joe Thomas, 49ers left tackle Joe Staley also could be had in trade.

Staley, drafted in the same round (first) of the same draft (2007) as Thomas, has been tied to the same teams that have some degree of interest in Thomas: Vikings, Giants, Cardinals, Seahawks and, if the 49ers are willing to take whatever they can get, the Patriots.

While the Browns would deal Thomas for a second-round pick, a source with knowledge of the dynamics tells PFT the 49ers are angling for a first-round pick from a contender for Staley, which likely would come late in the round.

Staley, 32, is under contract through 2019. His base salary spikes from $5.4 million this year to $8.25 million in 2017.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/23/joe-staley-is-available-too/

Why would we need another LT? Unless you got a sneak peak of TWs MRI... 

I was already depressed enough that we just gave up the touchdown with 15 secs to go, then to see TW go down during hail mary time just added injury to insult.

Fingers are crossed that he and Norman don't miss much/any time. It's going to be a lonnnng day on Sunday if we don't have Norman on AJ Green...

8 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

Our WR depth is really lacking right now.....We need the top 3 to stay healthy

We need Reed back, he, Garcon, and Crowder are the playmakers and the ones who lead the offense.  Desean is just there to catch balls where he won't get hit.

On 10/23/2016 at 6:47 PM, SemperFi Skins said:

Id like to see a trade before the deadline... I'm going with Sheldon Richardson... don't know who or what we've give them though 

Being in ny. I wouldn't mind as he's a good player on a loaded dline, but he's a true knucklehead as the term is being said lightly. What would we give up to the jets? And what salary cap?

14 hours ago, Audible_Red40 said:

Speaking of which, what happened to Ross, without me digging around the pages and interwebs......?

He was inactive to make place for Maurice Harris.

Interestingly enough, many around seemed relieved to have him in street clothes saying it was time. Now most of them are watiing for him to take Ryan Grant's place on the active roster.

2 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

He was inactive to make place for Maurice Harris.

Interestingly enough, many around seemed relieved to have him in street clothes saying it was time. Now most of them are watiing for him to take Ryan Grant's place on the active roster.

Ross and Grant can both hit bricks. Wouldn't mind seeing Thorpe back either.

42 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Ross and Grant can both hit bricks. Wouldn't mind seeing Thorpe back either.

I wouldn't mind either. Honestly I thought both 2 would have a hard time making the 53 this year as nothing they've done for us looked anything great. So I would have rather give opportunities to one of those youngsters.

51 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

I wouldn't mind either. Honestly I thought both 2 would have a hard time making the 53 this year as nothing they've done for us looked anything great. So I would have rather give opportunities to one of those youngsters.

They'll just chalk grants performance up to "it was an off week for everyone" or some dumb ****. 

Here is something interesting...

Bears are reportedly shopping Alshon Jeffrey. You all know I wanted Josh Gordon (and would honestly still take him) for the big, outside YAC receivers.

I'd see what we could get for Garcon or Jackson and bring in Jeffrey. Love Jackson, but we are just not using him correctly.

Younger, bigger, better. Jeffrey and Doctson on the outside with Crowder/Reed in the slot is just nasty.

16 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

So the Eagles are in the market for a deep threat and have an extra first rounder, hmmmm

Desean Jackson is better than Torrey Smith

Runs away....

My man... Philly has 1 first round pick (MIN) and if they were that stupid/desperate to dangle that for Desean, shoot if they dangled a 3rd, I would take it immediately. 

Archived