Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Giants...lol

BornaSkinsFan83

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2018 at 6:45 PM, Malapropismic Depository said:

Is this guy willing to sit out the whole season based on his ultimatum ?

2 seasons missed in a row can't be good.

That must give NY management some leverage.

If that happens, it was premeditated to begin with, to make sure his leg heals. 

• 3 months later...
23 hours ago, beachboy757 said:

Per Aol News:  Fired mid-season and Ex-coach McAdoodoo says Giants will win division and takes a couple of shots at the NFCE divisional rivals ?:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/07/14/former-giants-coach-mcadoo-takes-shots-at-ex-foes-players/23481551/

I would've been mad at this a decade ago. Now I actually agree. Until further notice, Washinngton is Washington, and until that changes, I can't really take issue with this, much as he is a gump ass weekend at bernies looking clown who got styled on publicly by his own team.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I won't even give him any attention by reading what garbage he spews.  He was like a JV football coach who just got promoted instantly to the NFL.  He did not belong on an NFL sideline as head coach.  The first season was a fluke and had more to do with the players and what Tom Coughlin left.  I think this past season was the real McAdoo as an NFL Head Coach.  He is young so he may get another shot in a few years but right now, he is not head coaching material.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Tom [Giants fan] said:

I won't even give him any attention by reading what garbage he spews.  He was like a JV football coach who just got promoted instantly to the NFL.  He did not belong on an NFL sideline as head coach.  The first season was a fluke and had more to do with the players and what Tom Coughlin left.  I think this past season was the real McAdoo as an NFL Head Coach.  He is young so he may get another shot in a few years but right now, he is not head coaching material.

Completely agree with everything you posted.

Of course when I was saying this to anyone that would listen, I was called a Giants hater (which I am - but that didn't make me wrong!).  It's refreshing to see a sane take on that guy from a Giants fan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lets recap.  The Giants finished the season with an old QB and a swiss cheese Oline.  So what do they do?  They sign an old guard in FA.  Instead of using the #2 pick on a franchise QB, they draft a RB who is already dinged up.  And gave a HUGE % of their salary cap to an often injured, locker room cancer WR who can't even beat a kicking net in a fist fight.

I think I'm digging this new GM of theirs.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Califan007 said:

Cowboys and Giants took RBs instead of QBs with those high picks...probably not the wisest decisions lol

I disagree.  What's the one thing a rookie QB usually wishes they had but typically don't? Running game to take pressure off of them on offense. 

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

I disagree.  What's the one thing a rookie QB usually wishes they had but typically don't? Running game to take pressure off of them on offense. 

Both teams have rarely been in a position to grab a top tier rookie QB without giving up the farm like the Skins and Eagles did...should take advantage of that when you can and when you know you're gonna need one.

I mean, which would you rather have...Wentz and Guice or Dak and Zeke? lol...

Edited by Califan007

2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Both teams have rarely been in a position to grab a top tier rookie QB without giving up the farm like the Skins and Eagles did...should take advantage of that when you can and when you know you're gonna need one.

I mean, which would you rather have...Wentz and Guice or Dak and Zeke? lol...

Here's the thing about drafting QBs, and I agree with this, just because its a need doesn't mean draft one high.  You draft one high if you know he's going to be the guy, you know he's NFL ready, maybe even came from a pro style offense.  We've had years where we weren't sure any of them were going to be Elite QBs, RB is safer, imo.  You can always get a veteran QB to hold you over until you find a guy to eventually take over, which is what Reid did and you're going to see us do.  I'd hate to have to trade up for someone, but man, how many #1 picks at QB were busts?  If you do your homework, moving up will be worth it, but that doesn't mean it has to be top 5, Mahoems was #10.

2 hours ago, benskins26 said:

Eli played them. He wasn’t ready to go, pushed them to this, and he’s washed

The cowboys and giants play each other this Sunday. One of them is going to start 0-2.

Maybe the game will end in a tie and both teams start 0-1-1. :dallas_sucks: :giantssuck:  

• Like 1