Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Show Somebody Else" Thread

Sacks 'n' Stuff

Who's the black private dick/ That's a sex machine to all the chicks? / CHEWY! / Ya damn right!

shaft_01.jpg

Zoony ..... z is more tricky. I mean, you got his kin .....

first_shot_beverly_hillbillies.jpg

And then you got the big ol' grumpy ass that protects them. z. .....

get_off_my_lawn.jpg

Then there's our resident Southern 'Belle', Mary, with her crazy love of felines ..... (love yer girl haha) 

abc_wabc_cat_lady_100118_wg.jpg

And finally for now, Jumbo overseeing the madness from his den of debauchery and leading us all into Hell in a hand basket faster than you can say 'Cult of Colt!' .....

timcurry.jpg?itok=zYv2HWwM

Hail. 

I picture Burgold looking exactly like Stefan from SNL

And for some reason I think Dan T is Jon Goodman. Probably an o brother where art thou thing.

Mcsluggo and Predicto are Arnold and DeVito brand of twins. Not sure who is who.

I picture TWA to be one of those dusty Mexican dudes wearing a skin tight denim suit and a huge silver belt buckle.

And I am certain Larry looks just like Larry Fine

Kosher Ham as Jack Black in Shallow Hal, don't think I can top that

Burgold

stefon.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

Dan T.  

flight-john-goodman.jpg

McSluggo and Predicto

twins.jpg

twa

6974_2.jpg

or

mexican-cowboy-joel-gilgoff.jpg

Larry

338_1019036234.jpg

here's a few more

China

AD7YZKF.jpg

JMS

Kf5xlii.gif

skinsmarydu

ShVMGUd.gif

Major Harris

ZNXzJeR.jpg

Larry

cm0lBLB.gif

KosherHam

mFthraD.jpg

chipwhich

NxVMvBY.gif

SkinsHokieFan

fjfvocZ.gif

s0crates

5lMkLl4.gif

PeterMP

NXEyAsa.gif

Koolblue

Ur1IHTd.jpg

Zguy28

MvzwkIa.jpg

Popeman

9ID9pdt.gif

twa

x7BPcax.gif

ABQCowboy

ZCqdEte.jpg

zoony

c9zrYvs.gif

Thanks, it was Buddha I see, not Die Hard. It was a bet over whether the Skins would draft Jason Campbell after they had traded all those picks to Denver. The winner got to pick the loser's avatar for his next 100 posts (or some similar number). Inmate Running the Asylum won the bet, and the loser had that hideous pic from Rocky Horror as his avatar for the next several months. This was back in 2005.

I'm 41 and I have no idea who the Banana Splits were either. Now..Captain Kangeroo or Mr Rogers...or even Gary Gnu..

I love Mr. Rogers. I can sing the Monchi chi or gummi bear songs right now. I remember the GSC too.

Heck, I can whistle and talk like the owl on the Candy Apple News, but I have absolutely no idea who the Banana ****ing Splits are.

----------------------

edit...missed it by THAT much.......... d'oh!

----------------------

but i don;t actually remember the show...only the theme.  and i only remember the theme, because the Dickies used to do a cover of it.....

How am I virtually the same age but I remember the Banana Split's hour on cartoon reruns the late '70's/ early '80's?

Hail.

I think I remember them (or at least the name) They were part of the HR Puff-N-Stuff, Wonderoos, Electra Woman and DynaGirl and Wonder Bug set of Kroft shows, right?

Seymour the Sea Monster was another great (terrible) show.

I think I remember them (or at least the name) They were part of the HR Puff-N-Stuff, Wonderoos, Electra Woman and DynaGirl and Wonder Bug set of Kroft shows, right?

Right!. This man knows!

Me ma' always tells how I used to jump around the early/mid  70's as a kid going 'Tra la la, la la la' when it was on midday here (it followed 'watch with mother' hour in England which had some cracking shows you wouldn't of got. Bugpuss. Trumpton. The Clangers. Mr Ben and his Magic Costume Shop lol.).

But I remember them on re-runsa few years  later when I was well into cartoons. 

Hail. 

Archived