Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Star Wars Thread

Riggo#44

2 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

JJ Abrams can eat a ****.  What a laughable, horrible choice.  **** you, Disney.

What, The Force Awakens wasn't original enough for you?  :P

I liked the Force Awakens. I forgive the lack of originality because of what he was trying to do resurrecting the franchise.  It was still enjoyable to me.  But I just dont wanna see him resort to that again.

So I disagree, I dont think it was a horrible choice.  lol It was a good one, IMO. 

Edited by justice98
  • Like 6

12 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

JJ Abrams can eat a ****.  What a laughable, horrible choice.  **** you, Disney.

I'm with you on this. Abrams is a hack that relies on camera tricks and relentless loose threads ("mystery boxes") to keep viewers. If Abrams writes nothing and Rian Johnson is still writing the core treatment for IX as originally planned, then I can tolerate bringing him back.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rumor is that Star Wars: The Last Jedi presale tix will go on sale next Monday after the trailer airs on MNF.

If I remember correctly, they did the same thing for TFA and presale tix actually went on sale before the trailer.

21 minutes ago, DM72 said:

Rumor is that Star Wars: The Last Jedi presale tix will go on sale next Monday after the trailer airs on MNF.

If I remember correctly, they did the same thing for TFA and presale tix actually went on sale before the trailer.

I can't wait for this one...really excited about the long run-time news too

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I can't wait for this one...really excited about the long run-time news too

Me too. Means they have plenty of story to tell and didn't want to sacrifice it by over-editing for the sake of brevity.

That or Peter Jackson snuck onto the set and filmed a 15 scene 40 minute ending.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mistertim said:

Me too. Means they have plenty of story to tell and didn't want to sacrifice it by over-editing for the sake of brevity.

That or Peter Jackson snuck onto the set and filmed a 15 scene 40 minute ending.

Does that mean we'll have a weird dancing on the bed scene?

3 hours ago, LLandryistheshiz said:

I can never get this right. So if the movies release date is Friday December 15th, does that mean there will be midnight showings on the 14th? 

When is the earliest possible time to see it?

Yes. Showings usually start at 7:00 pm December 14. That still goes towards the Fri-Sun opening weekend.

• Thanks 1