Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Game Day & Coverage Thread- NFC EAST CHAMPION #Redskins at Cowboys FINAL

TK

I dont get Rg3's parents wearing custom RG3 Cowboys jerseys.  Seems a little classless but maybe they are huge Cowboys fans and are trying to tell Jerry Jones something.

Guess they can't help but try and start some **** one more time before their son moves on to his next team.

To Griffin, I say Godspeed and good luck to you, sir, unless you are playing the Redskins.

To his parents, good riddance, and don't let the Cumberland Gap close on your asses on the way out of Washington. :)

The couple in the Dallas jerseys aren't related to RG3. There was a twitter rumor that they were his aunt and uncle but it has been debunked. 

michael phillips ‏@michaelpRTD  27m

RGIII to media as he enters locker room: "That's not my uncle. That's false."

swfl, that's one (and major) example where he's (properly) second guessing himself about when to start going for it and I agree and we did see more aggressiveness and variety emerge...it's not that he's "unaware" like so many act in the "he's clueless" etc. types of criticism...the roster--injuries and talent level--was also very shaky in execution on some basics for quite awhile...then it seems the coaching (all of them) and Kirk (inc. his coaching) took hold and they openen it up...now it has to be proven it's an ongoing process of progress

Yes, I like the schemes. If you remember I was always questioning the quan or flow and timing of the playcalling. I got accused of saying I could do better, but that wasn't my point. My strength as a coach has been when to zig while the other team is expecting zag. I think Jay and the team have grown in this are tremendously over the course of this year, a year we all had low expectations for. Most smart fans wanted to see growth this year and like me thought 6-10 was a good earmark.

Who knew the team would exceed those expectations. I worry that now many are going to get carried away and will be disappointed if the team stutters through the playoffs. I won't. For me this season is a win, Scot has brought in guys to replace injured players without fail. I thought MLBer was going to be the Ds downfall, he fixed it, then the DB's and the secondary, are you kidding me? He brought in guys from off the street and they competed. 

I will hope they ride this momentum all the way, but this year is not the end of the project Scot has built. And isn't that what we all wanted , sustainable competitiveness. 

Guess they can't help but try and start some **** one more time before their son moves on to his next team.

To Griffin, I say Godspeed and good luck to you, sir, unless you are playing the Redskins.

To his parents, good riddance, and don't let the Cumberland Gap close on your asses on the way out of Washington. :)

Before you said all of that, can you confirm that were Robert's parents or other family members?

Hail!

Disagree. The Seahawks match up the best against us because of the lob. Overall I like our chances against the Vickies the best; our run D is stout and Cousins can exploit that secondary.

Their defense is ridiculous and our run defense is awful :lol:

Vikings are the worst match up for my money

The couple in the Dallas jerseys aren't related to RG3. There was a twitter rumor that they were his aunt and uncle but it has been debunked.

michael phillips@michaelpRTD 27m

27 minutes ago

RGIII to media as he enters locker room: "That's not my uncle. That's false."

Thank you. This makes sense.

I should have realized the original narrative didn't fit given what a class act RG3 has been this season.

Thank you. This makes sense.

I should have realized the original narrative didn't fit given what a class act RG3 has been this season.

Griffin has been a perfect teammate this season after losing his job. I knew it was just Twitter nonsense

Shall I have you delineate exactly which plays he alone called as separate from any confabs/mixed game plans/playcalls with Matt & Jay??

:)

But if not being the very appropriate hardass, I totally agree, but think they did right moving slowly--just my take. ;):)

It sucked to lay an egg on MNF though. I wish that we had gotten aggressive one game earlier. I realize that it was said Kirk missed a few chances to air it out, but we ran what like 18 of 22 first downs? Game plan today was out standing, and really had been last month or so.

That was a great win, boys and girls.  It feels like we finally have a franchise QB.  It's a great feeling, and I hope it's the truth.  It also feels fantastic to be at the top of the division with every other team in turmoil.  We've been waiting a long time for this.  Enjoy it while it lasts.

Probably been mentioned many times but seeing those RGIII Cowboys jerseys on the sidelines was low class. Love beating the Cowboys though even if it was meaningless.

Griffin has told the media that that couple wearing RGIII Cowboys jersey were not his parents or relatives. Just fans.

The Dallas Cowboys are crossing into their Event Horizon...  Bye Bye :)

The sweet smell of nothingness for that team who has passed over...

I feel good about any match-up we get at home next week.  I really believe we are a singularity and have started to divide by zero.  Let's rip open this Time-Space Continuum and kick some ass.

Archived