Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Game Day & Coverage Thread- NFC EAST CHAMPION #Redskins at Cowboys FINAL

TK

Griffin has told the media that that couple wearing RGIII Cowboys jersey were not his parents or relatives. Just fans.

I feel better knowing that. Always liked Robert Griffin. Wish him the best unless he plays us.

Dead wrong. But thanks for playing.

OH ****.... Ohhhhh ****..... it's 4th grade again....

Yards per game - We're 24, they're 14

Scoring defense - We're 17, they're 6

So, you're playing with yourself, stallion.

Huh? Have you seen them play? 

Talent for talent, player for player... they have one of the best defenses in the league :lol:

And they still haven't figured it all out yet.

I don't care what anyone says... I love every minute I get to watch Peyton Manning play football.

My sanity depends on Minnesota winning that game tonight 

Be pleased with where we are and how far we've come.

We've got a bright future no matter what :)

Ryan Kerrigan now only needs 7 sacks to tie Dexter Manley.

Tie Dex for what? First 5 years? Dex 46 - Kerrigan 46.5

Chris Baker never learned how to hold a football.

did you see Hall funnin' him....lol...took his helmet off and played like it was a bobbling football...lol

Hopefully Cousins and Reed are done for the day. Cousins 12/15 176 and 3 TD's. Reed 4 for 45...Thats good enough.

Heard during halftime show someone describe his first half as "decent"...bwahahah..."decent"?...sheesh ...sure if 80% & 3 TDs is "decent"...

What about Baugh's 1945's 70.3%?....unreal...

Look at that scumbag Hardy trying to start crap after the play.

What a loser.

lol 4 sho...did you see him talking to his teammates sitting on the bench and trying to inspire them....lol one of them was yawning...

*Self gratification sickly post warning. Look away now ......

Just a family ^5, and a group one to the few others (Rufus I think. 1 or 2 more); who have been championing 51 since the very beginning. 

Oh how they mocked when we wanted him starting alongside Fletch in place of Riley. 

Oh how freaking great has it been to see him flourish like he has this year and lead the D. As pleasing a player performance as Kirk for me this season.  

Right from that first camp we had him pegged. Feels good to be with you lil' bro' instead of being on different sides for once haha. 

Hail. 

*Self gratification sickly post warning. Look away now ......

Just a family ^5, and a group one to the few others (Rufus I think. 1 or 2 more); who have been championing 51 since the very beginning. 

Oh how they mocked when we wanted him starting alongside Fletch in place of Riley. 

Oh how freaking great has it been to see him flourish like he has this year and lead the D. As pleasing a player performance as Kirk for me this season.  

Right from that first camp we had him pegged. Feels good to be with you lil' bro' instead of being on different sides for once haha. 

Hail. 

Compton has been something else.

And man, we saw the fundamentals and the smarts in preseason, but we didn't see the FIRE.  The boy plays with fire and it's just so much fun to see.

Today I was seriously worried he'd hurt one of his teammates. :lol:

Compton has been something else.

And man, we saw the fundamentals and the smarts in preseason, but we didn't see the FIRE. The boy plays with fire and it's just so much fun to see.

Today I was seriously worried he'd hurt one of his teammates. :lol:

He's been one hell of a surprise, as has Mason Foster. This defense ain't the '85 Bears, but they have brought stability to the ILB position, which it you asked me, was this teams primary weakness the first half of the season

He's been one hell of a surprise, as has Mason Foster. This defense ain't the '85 Bears, but they have brought stability to the ILB position, which it you asked me, was this teams primary weakness the first half of the season

We're in a good spot to add some pieces this offseason.

I am on cloud 9 with this season.  Don't care what happens from here on out.

The telling thing about this team in general that occurred today was the play at left tackle.  If we had been playing without our best offensive lineman and left tackle in prior years against a top NFL defensive player, there would have multiple sacks, multiple quarterback hurries, and the QB probably coming off the field in a body bag.  Yet today, our offense put up 34 points and the starting quarterback played less than half the game.  Now we need to work on the running game but the turn around in the offensive line this year has been nothing less than remarkable.  And all of that with two starters out and missing multiple games.  In the long run, it has been great that LeReibus and Long have gotten significant game experience and held up well enough that the team put together a 4 game winning streak to close out the season.  I would assume with another off season and draft, it would certainly be expected that depth will continue to improve.  With this winning in the last month of the season, it has been easy to forget how many injuries this team has endured throughout the year and even in preseason.  There have been many examples of players stepping up and taking advantage of unexpected playing time.  Congratulations to all of you for seizing the moment.  This has been fun to watch.

Wish we could get Minny in the wild card round. Bridgewater is looking very shaky early in this game. After what I have seen today I think I want to change my pick and play Green Bay first.

Keep watching Green Bay's offensive line.

Teddy has one of the worst deep balls in the league.

Keep watching Green Bay's offensive line.

Teddy has one of the worst deep balls in the league.

We would beat either of these teams. Seattle looked fantastic today and would be tough. GB's offense is so it of synch. Basically has turned into Rogers trying to draw teams offsides and pass the ball out of busted plays.

Archived