Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Assorted Militia/SovCit news,(formerly Bundy thread)

PCS

If we're just gonna start disqualifying candidates for things that have not been proven, or even resulted in indictments yet, we're gonna have to toss Ted "Oh Canada" Cruz too.  And I imagine Frye would not like that one bit.

Actually, he might well be ticked at Cruz for allowing the federal government to continue running. 

i told you we should have drone striked them while they were congregating

I mean, we arrested most of the big names.  The guys who weren't arrested were probably not at the refuge for long anyway, and probably were wandering around the town.

And if we dronestriked them earlier, Cliven would probably have never gotten on a plane and he'd still be down there in his ranch compound.

so this guys concerns:

government surpressing alien technology so they can control us

nuclear plants leaking

gov't chemically mutating people

smoking weed and eating pizza

pakistani children killed by drones

some of those are valid. i worry about the children and smoking weed and eating pizza too.

Game over. And they're out of quarters.

I thought he was going to martyr himself. I'm glad he didn't, but did he get cold feet or what?

Maybe they can warp the definition of martyr like they warped the Constitution. Martyrdom can totally now be going to jail. No dying needed.

These guys will all be out of jail in 5 years and more pissed off. Every single one of them could be the next Tim McVeigh.

I'm with tshile. Drone strike would have been better.

Though that probably would have poked the beehive a bit more. Really no good option.

You're right.  We should have killed them  Because of what one of them might do, years from now. 

Game over. And they're out of quarters.

I thought he was going to martyr himself. I'm glad he didn't, but did he get cold feet or what?

Maybe they can warp the definition of martyr like they warped the Constitution. Martyrdom can totally now be going to jail. No dying needed.

Maybe it can even be getting to graze on public land without paying the grazing fees, pointing guns at law enforcement, and completely getting away with it.  That's what turned ol' Cliven into a martyr two years ago.  

• Like 2

These guys will all be out of jail in 5 years and more pissed off. Every single one of them could be the next Tim McVeigh.

I'm with tshile. Drone strike would have been better.

Though that probably would have poked the beehive a bit more. Really no good option.

Eh, prison will break them. They're all talk. The only one with any balls got himself killed. And the fact the rest of them are making him into some peaceful victim and not a freedom fighting warrior shows where their minds are at. Plus even after prison they'll still be under the government thumb for a long time.

If you had any interest in this you have to listen to David Fry surrender. Holy **** does he have some mental issues

Starts at 2 hours in. The other three surrender and Fry is last. He basically has a mental breakdown/temper tantrum. We get UFO's, abortions, innocent Muslims and wanting to talk to a Muslim cleric, prison rape, cookies, hallelujah's and a bunch more. Dude needs some serious help.

Michele ****face, Gavin Dumb**** and some chick named KrisAnne Hall are playing pretend negotiators the whole time and almost get him killed (he turns on them eventually).

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83

Militants warn authorities about booby traps left behind at Oregon reserve

Armed protesters who ended their 41-day standoff on Thursday at a wildlife refuge in Oregon told federal authorities they left behind booby traps but did not say whether the trip wires and other devices would trigger explosions, a law enforcement official told Reuters.

“They spoke to us about booby traps. We don’t know how sophisticated or what kind,” said the official, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

Click on the link for the full article

Haha...

"I'm not going to take my chances with a corrupt system and be raped by Big Bubba in prison."

Guy is a scrub. Reminds of that momma I saw on Intervention that one episode who used her son's addiction as a chance to get some cameras on her so she could have a big emotional moment in front of a national audience. He was never going to kill himself. He wanted so desperately to be a big deal thievwhole time and this was his moment in the sun. He was going to drag it out for as long as possible and in the most dramatic of scenes. The idiots who were verbally felating him the whole time weren't helping. He looooooooooved that part of it.

As part of the "clean up" they will need to find homes for all those unwanted dildo gifts.

I'd like to announce here today the formation of a charity to accomplish this. It's called Toys for ****s.

EDIT: man ... the joke really doesn't work if you can't see the word that rhymes with tots but has a 'w' and an 'a' rather than an 'o'. Damn you profanity filter.

Edited by Corcaigh
  • Like 1