Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Assorted Militia/SovCit news,(formerly Bundy thread)

PCS

What those folks really need, is some sleep.

Heck, I think, if I'm the FBI, I send them some pizzas. But they'd probably assume they're drugged, or something.

Kinda wish I could cut off their internet. Cause the folks outside are making them crazier. But cutting them off would likely make them crazier, too.

Patriots don't eat Tyranny Pizza, Larry.

Just one? I can think of at least four or five off the top of my head.

No, I meant one of them from the board, I actually knew the guy in real life, we hung out a bunch.  Nice guy, if you could ignore the theories, conspiracy talk, etc.  The fact that I'm a Fed (Not FBI) never seemed to bother him, for some reason.  Jumbo knows who I'm talking about.

Anyway, he moved out west a few years ago, and got progressively more off the deep end, in my opinion. I finally wound up cutting him off on Facebook, etc. because I called him on a few things and realized it wasn't worth it anymore, and I didn't want him showing up in my background investigation, etc.

No, I meant one of them from the board, I actually knew the guy in real life, we hung out a bunch. Nice guy, if you could ignore the theories, conspiracy talk, etc. The fact that I'm a Fed (Not FBI) never seemed to bother him, for some reason. Jumbo knows who I'm talking about.

Anyway, he moved out west a few years ago, and got progressively more off the deep end, in my opinion. I finally wound up cutting him off on Facebook, etc. because I called him on a few things and realized it wasn't worth it anymore, and I didn't want him showing up in my background investigation, etc.

h_h? Ken? Ryan? I'm thinking it's the last because he moved out West and I know you know him. I got that vibe from him but we only really talked sports when I was staying at his place. I seem to remember some stuff election night 2012 though. (I try my hardest not to talk politics with people I interact with in the flesh. Especially if I'm renting their basement.)

Either way, nobody tops MSF, the God of ES (pbuh)

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83

you know what would be awesome? One of those fire fighting 747s that holds a gazillion gallons of water doing a flyover and dumping its entire payload on these assholes

Or one of those helicopters with the big bucket. Hell, water balloons launched from a big slingshot.

Fill them with canola oil though. Can you imagine the hilarity of them slipping and sliding everywhere for days on a live feed

• Like 3

you know what would be awesome? One of those fire fighting 747s that holds a gazillion gallons of water doing a flyover and dumping its entire payload on these assholes

Or one of those helicopters with the big bucket. Hell, water balloons launched from a big slingshot.

Fill them with canola oil though. Can you imagine the hilarity of them slipping and sliding everywhere for days on a live feed

Well that would keep them well lubed for their big black dildos.

• Like 2

No, I meant one of them from the board, I actually knew the guy in real life, we hung out a bunch. Nice guy, if you could ignore the theories, conspiracy talk, etc. The fact that I'm a Fed (Not FBI) never seemed to bother him, for some reason. Jumbo knows who I'm talking about.

I actually did mean from the board. I was exaggerating a bit though on the degree of looniness. Not bad folks at all but many of them are waaay off in right field.

They're still live streaming from inside. They read from their pocket constitution for awhile as if they were reading from the Bible. Eeesshh. They continue to talk to people from the outside. Whether it be those who were released or let go that night,lawyers,and 3 times so far,from Ammon Bundy himself.  A couple times from his wife and at I think twice from Assemblywoman Fiore,(who is rumored to have not only sent a car full of food early on during the occupation).  Chasing down the rumor that she may urged the 4 to never give up in one of those conversations. They're demanding a 3rd party negotiator now. They are now finally accepting the fact that they aren't going to get a lot of support. They still don't or won't recognize the FBI as having any authority to arrest them. It's unconstitutional.  

Supposed to be some sort of protest in Burns tonight for the killing of Lavoy among other things. 6pm pc.  

This is the mentality we're dealing with here. #oregonstandoff @BundysBeard

CaBJdUOUcAEGi9s.jpg

Apparently there was a rolling protest by PPN and others in Burns this evening protesting Levoy's death and FBI presence. There were reports of at least 40 people going door to door to get signatures for petition. A few locals,well,had their own opinion of things. :) 

Nah keep it simple. Just play Kayne West very very loudly all round the perimeter. I'd give it 2 hours before they came out hands up.

Of course they would have a slam dunk case against cruel and unusual punishment. 

• Like 1

The Oregonian zoomed in and slowed down the video.  http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/01/watch_weve_slowed_down_the_vid.html

I think if the video had been totally unclear that might have done something new for us, but I think the parties have retreated to their corners already, and zooming in and slowing it down won't do anything to change that.

I will say the new zooming on the video makes it look more like LaVoy pulled his revolver.  It looks like something extends at an awkward angle with awkward size from his arm.

But, ultimately, the FBI can't win.  Normally they don't release anything for anyone, and here they released a video within a day of the event and they're getting flak for not releasing dash cam or something.

David Fry just told me he's the only person in the refuge who can receive calls, all other phones are disconnected

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/fbi-blocking-lines-of-communication-militants-say/?t=393309

FBI Blocking Most Lines Of Communication, Militants Say

As the occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge enters its 30th day, it appears the FBI may be locking down lines of communication.

OPB spoke with the remaining occupiers inside the refuge Sunday by cellphone. They say federal authorities have locked down their ability to make or receive calls.

David Fry, one of the four remaining militants, said the FBI made it so the occupiers can’t make outgoing calls on their cellphones. Fry said he can receive incoming calls, but that the other three in the refuge appear unable to receive calls on their cellphones. The militants also said they’ve lost access to the internet.

*Click Link For More*

More protests in Burns and elsewhere in Oregon being organized by PPN rumors have it. Then there's this. 

fake judge doucette & uber-rich rodger dowdell of "common law grand jury" is advising "safety committee". (more)

CaEsW-kXEAAe5cO.jpg

LOL!!! I haven't watched a second of their feeds, but if this happened I would totally tune in!
A private benefactor needs to set this up, and as the plane is inbound give the heads up to the LEOs so they can step back.

Please make sure that the cameras are rolling and livestreaming!!!!

They have to be getting close to done, right?

One can only jack it to one's misplaced sense of self-righteousness so many times before one starts to chafe.

I suppose the gifts of lube could extend that, but they must be running close to dry.

Thought I'd read that some famous rich guy supposedly sent them a 55 gallon drum of lube.  (Apparently Amazon sells one, as a gag gift.  I wonder how many they've sold?) 

It was discussed, a while back, in this thread.  Apparently some environmentalists objected to the gag gifts, saying that the occupiers would simply dump the gifts into the environment, thus damaging the environment.  But somebody pointed out that that was a slippery slope argument. 

Edited by Larry
  • Like 1

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/fbi-blocking-lines-of-communication-militants-say/?t=393309

*Click Link For More*

More protests in Burns and elsewhere in Oregon being organized by PPN rumors have it. Then there's this. 

fake judge doucette & uber-rich rodger dowdell of "common law grand jury" is advising "safety committee". (more)

CaEsW-kXEAAe5cO.jpg

those pre-paid tracphone minutes don't go as far as you expected them to...when you are continuously streaming your life's saga

Am I the only one who hears "safety committee" and thinks "lynch mob"?

And I also have to say. For a while there, I was hosting a debate within myself, trying to decide whether to mentally think of these folks as Occupy Wall Street or Westborrogh Baptist Church, or as ISIS. But lately, I've been wondering if there's another organization which might be a better analogy, for them.

I'm wondering if it might be a better analogy, to think of them as the Klan. The secrecy. The intimidation. The arrogance.

I'm not necessarily saying the racism. (Although somehow I'm just assuming there's a lot of that, too. I just don't think it's their primary objective).