Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

whatever happened to our friend Ken...?

mcsluggo

I miss those days...what a great thread. I wonder what MSF is up to these days. I'd love to ask him about  election 2016. 

Last I heard he was in a serious relationship. No idea where he posts now, but I am sure someone could help you with that.

As far as the election...options...Black man, Woman, Ego Maniac, or idiot. He's probably pretty pissed. haha.

I miss Scott around here. As we used to say, "He had no cut cards". These days they say "No filter".

Awwww...This is actually making me miss the "Good old days".  I hardly every post anymore -but 2005- 2008 - With Ken, MSF, Navy Dave and Larry and his underlining (I think Larry still posts - but his best stuff was against MSF and NavyDave) = Man -I loved all those posts!!

I had some interesting pm conversations with MSF.  Couldn't believe he was real originally, thought he was an Art construct, but he convinced me.  If he was in fact a troll, he was the best of all time.  

ChopperDave (I think) is another one who was larger than life.  You could hear the steam coming out of his ears when he got going. 

What with the board being newly christened as a Redskin property and the massive influx of new people, of which I was a part, those were fun times.  Definitely a much, much more heated environment. Bans were handed down a lot more frequently (most, righteously) and people would get seriously pissed off in the course of discussion.  I think people hadn't figured out quite how the internets worked yet.    

Can't believe I've been around this place 10 years now.  It really is my online home, so far as I have one.

MSF was definitely not full of ****. He stuck by his beliefs. I thought it was all a shtick at first but after talking to him I realized it was authentic. I respected him for always standing by his beliefs and actually able to debate intelligently.

MSF was an attention whoring wreck. He was as needy as a 12 year old princess. LOL that you idiots are looking for something deeper within him, like he's just not fully understood

Stop being a hater.

He was indeed an attention whore however.

Somewhat needy.

At the end of the day if he could get along with Candace...he was alright by me. She used to torch all of the leg humpers.

MSF was an attention whoring wreck. He was as needy as a 12 year old princess. LOL that you idiots are looking for something deeper within him, like he's just not fully understood

et tu?  Zoony??

now the villain has revealed himself... we know he had motive, he had the means..... 

twas Zoony killed the beast..... 

52856e1d52dd2d0f2217650fada24474.jpg

as for (most of) the rest of you ....  I know, he was just sad... vrooom vroom

My folks were always putting him down

They said he came from the wrong side of town

They told me he was bad but I knew he was sad

That's why I fell for the leader of the pack

One day my dad said find someone new

I had to tell my MSF we're through

He stood there and asked me why, but all I could do was cry

I'm sorry I hurt you, the leader of the pack

Do dooooo

He sort of smiled and kissed me good bye

The tears were beginning to show

As he drove away on that rainy night,

I begged him to go slow, whether he heard,

I'll never know Look out! Look out! Look out!

I felt so helpless, what could I do

Remembering all the things we'd been through?

In school they all stop and stare

I can't hide the tears, but I don't care

I'll never forget him, the leader of the pack

Ooh, the leader of the pack now he's gone

the leader of the pack now he's gone

the leader of the pack now he's gone

crying-lonely-sad-tears-Favim.com-334356

Archived