Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you boys like Dragons?

TheRealMcCoy

Are you sure that's excellence you're pissing? Or maybe it's blood the urine.  Those grotesquely enlarged testicles are another symptom. You should really have that checked out by a competent doctor.   Come to think of it, according to your OP, Jameis might be suffering from the same malady.

Rumor has it the Tampa cheerleaders gave him the huge testicles; he's happy now until the scabbing sets in.

Jameis Winston played his butt off today but it wasn't enough to overcome a thousand penalties and Kirk Cousins that was determined to bounce back from a bad game.  Good game Tampa Bay fans. 

I don't know that it was Winston though he had a fine game for a rookie. It was the running game that killed us play after play. Winston did make too many timely third down completions though. He'll be a good one, I think.

Again... Great comeback by the Redskins... Buczone.com in total meltdown right now. Do me a favor and beat anyone else in the NFC, wouldja?

Oh my, no filter in Buc country? Dude went racist in the game day thread and I have never seen so many F bombs... Even a C word. Makes ES look like a Disney movie.

Archived