Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Falcons Prediction Thread: Dirty Bird Feast?

skins island connection

Just want to share this for those who think the Skins are just going to pressure Matty Ice

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/10/07/ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-lines-entering-week-5/

Good point, the games ALWAYS plays out exactly the way the papers say, right?

Hey, in that case we may as well forfeit the game.  Why play?  Craplanta has us beat in every statistical category!

I wonder why the Skins coaches are even putting in effort for this game.  Would it be best if they just wave the white flag now and save the airfare for another trip?  Go fishing?

I had a dream that the Redskins beat the Falcons...the only other time I had a dream about the Redskins winning a game they ended up winning that game in real life (2012 season week 17 vs Dallas).  Couldn't remember the score in this dream but they won so I predict...

Redskins 27

Falcons 23

Falcons defense is ranked #28 if you believe in that sort of thing.  Statistically they have played well against the run but not so much against the pass (you could argue teams have been forced to pass due to playing from behind but whatevs).  Kirk has another solid game, Skins defense stuffs the run forcing Ryan to dropback more than Kyle would like resulting in sacks and disruption.  Skins come out on top!

Just want to share this for those who think the Skins are just going to pressure Matty Ice

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/10/07/ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-lines-entering-week-5/

Sorry but that article loses all credibility by listing the skins at 31 (and 32nd in run blocking).  #1 in rushing, #3 in yards per rush attempt, and tied for 4th in sacks allowed (5). But they are ranked as the second worst o-line in the league? Yeah ok....

Hey, in that case we may as well forfeit the game.  Why play?  Craplanta has us beat in every statistical category!

I wonder why the Skins coaches are even putting in effort for this game.  Would it be best if they just wave the white flag now and save the airfare for another trip?  Go fishing?

That would be a wise choice. The Atlanta Falcons are the greatest team on the Internet. We don't stand a chance

Match ups matter.  Julio is a match up issue that will show on tape, however we have a legit NT who will allow the likes of Baker and Hatcher to take Chester's lunch money. 

If we get a couple of good TOs on D, as a result of the pressure from the top of the pocket, plus good Kirk we will win.

Looking forward to seeing our D against some talented players and a good OC.  I think our D will perform better against their O than their D will against ours, we will run at will on them.  34 - 17 Redskins.

LOL I'm not buying any website that grades Aaron Rodgers with a negative grade after he tosses 5 TDs and over 300 yards with zero ints.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/09/29/why-aaron-rodgers-earned-a-slightly-negative-grade/

Pro Football Focus is full of itself and the model is broken.  Enjoy your awesome paper stats, Atlanta fans.  You guys scare us.

I do think that the Skins should be able to control both LOSs. Matt Ryan/Julio Jones are good enough to overcome that so we still probably lose, but we could have a shot here.

On offense, gotta be on the lookout for Vic Beasley on passing downs. But when we run the ball, I want it to be right at him every time. Trent outweighs him by like 70lb.

On defense, our front 4 should be able to generate pressure on their own but I'm hoping to see Barry send 5 with fair frequency. Hopefully disguised well. Gotta get to Ryan early and often to have a chance in this game.

Looking at the games and plays for Atlanta this year ... they are feasting on opponents turnovers. It's help them finish games and in the case of Houston, jump out to quick big leads. 

Every game it's critical to win the turnover battle, but I think if we make them earn their points without giving them short fields,  keep the fight in the trenches, we got a shot. 

They are plus freaking 6 right now and have gotten a takeaway in every game! 

Skins have given up 7 passing TD's this year ... average yards per pass on those have been 32.1 yards.  Julio might get naked this game. 

Keep in mind, Ryan Kerrigan is due a big game all.   I'd say, why not in Atl.   D Goldston I think gets our first int this week.   Freeman has been a beast and our RBs have been pretty quiet the last 2 weeks.  Time for the tables to turn back in our favor on the ground.   Chris Thompson will be our gem, against a fast defense that attacks.   Watch C Thomp break out again in the screen pass.   Mojo will get something going Sunday and get us a rushing TD.    Let the youngins play (Crowder/Ross).   Ross could break another one, while crowder resembles the "Cowboy Killer" in Sundays win.

HTTR!!

Looks like old Julio might be banged up, did not practice today , toe injury.

Julio will be on the field Sunday. I'm excited for the match ups, excited to see Kerrigan play. I am looking forward to a great game! Of course the homer in me predicts a win. 31-24!

That would be a wise choice. The Atlanta Falcons are the greatest team on the Internet. We don't stand a chance

If you say so. All I know is we will be 5-0 after Sunday and you can think what you want to.

So it doesn't go both ways? Some of your very own fans seems to think you all will run the ball down our throats. I guarantee your running backs will have less than 90 yards combined. That is with our starters in and not in garbage time with our backups

If you say so. All I know is we will be 5-0 after Sunday and you can think what you want to.

So it doesn't go both ways? Some of your very own fans seems to think you all will run the ball down our throats. I guarantee your running backs will have less than 90 yards combined. That is with our starters in and not in garbage time with our backups

Then I hope you come in here to eat your crow if the Falcons lose, or if we go over 100 yards rushing (which we will).

Now I've predicted a Falcons win.  But they haven't faced a team as good at running the ball as we are, so I wouldn't be so quick to make those calls.

Yes! You are the man! Falcons are the best, champ. Well done, I can't speak for everyone here but you e sure convinced me. Your time on the Internet has not been in vain

I hope to see all you Craplanta fans in here after we crush you on Sunday.  This game is not going to be as easy as you think.  Skins are going to bring the pain.  I hope you don't get your feelings hurt easily.  Rams fans were kinda touchy, but most of them returned for their crow.

yea isn't it funny how according to these "experts" we have the 31st ranked OL in football but somehow we lead the lead in rushing and Cousins is one of the least sacked QB in the league?  Damn I wish we were ranked 32nd.  LMAO

I don't get Falcons fans. Is it empty trophy case envy? They've been as bad as we've been the past 2 years. They win a few games, and all of a sudden they're going to dominate the league, throw up 50-burgers every week? ****, both the eagles and the giants should have beat them. They're playing good ball, but I think it's a little premature that they are knighting themselves.

I don't think we'll beat them in Atlanta, but if they think they're going to blow us out by 30,40 points, then they need to go through the substance abuse protocol.

I'll just leave these here...

BPbVWaBCUAAD1V7.jpg

what-this-falcons-demotivational-posters

Archived