Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 Redskins vs Eagles (Final)

JimmiJo

We just have to keep using him to his strengths. He's great in traffic, he doesn't separate and he's not great tracking the ball deep, use him as a possession WR and he'll do this.

I can't disagree with any of this.  The key is to make him a part of the game plan, in whatever capacity he benefits the team.

For everyone complaining about all the Eagles fans in the stadium, while it is a valid criticism, notice what the stadium sounded like after that last Redskins TD and the sacks by Murphy/Kerrigan.  When the team performs and gives the home fans something to cheer about, they drown out the visiting fan invasion, regardless of how big anyone may think it is.

Kirk has some growing to do still, but I was definitely wrong about him hitting his ceiling last season. He has shown good progressions from last season to now. This team can win with him at the helm. A few more performances like today and he'll be building a season that cements his future here.

This jackass disappears in the afterglow of victory. Good. Please don't come back here:

Cheesesteaks: 37

Skins: 13

Cousins: meltdown of epic proportions. 5 INTs. O TD. 101 yds. (-200 in int return yards). Sacked 4 times.

Beagles are licking their chops to play this crap defense and blah offense. Just what they will need to get back in the drivers seat of the East.

Game over. Thanks reed.

Game and season over.

Time to wrap it up for the season.

****.. What happened? Damn stream went out with 2:30 to go?? :wacko:  lol.. It couldn't be more Redskin like.. Even when they come back and win, the damn stream lets ya down! :lol: Whatever, hopefully one of the highlight shows will recap it.. 

Cousins threw a TD to Garcon with little time left. Kerrigan had a sack and Trent Murphy had a sack and an INT to end the Eagles last drive. Great win! Sorry you had to miss it. :(

For everyone complaining about all the Eagles fans in the stadium, while it is a valid criticism, notice what the stadium sounded like after that last Redskins TD and the sacks by Murphy/Kerrigan.  When the team performs and gives the home fans something to cheer about, they drown out the visiting fan invasion, regardless of how big anyone may think it is.

I saw a large amount of Chiefs fans in Green Bay on MNF last week. Nobody can knock the Packers fan base. It's just the modern NFL. 

I was a complete piece of monkey man **** today.

I thoroughly apologize.

You're more cynical and self-aware than anti-Redskins lol. Expecting the worst is different from almost salivating for it. I personally didn't include you in that statement.

I have to admit, I was salty until that last drive.  We had to overcome the Iggles, the secondary, special teams, the refs, and the biased-as-hell color men (Diehl didn't even try to hide his bias, and Stockton sounds like he is slipping).

I tell you, though, it was  worth it to see the Skins win in true Redskins fashion; running the ball, tough catches across the middle, methodically driving down the field.

I am so proud of them right now.  

HTTR

Archived