Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 Redskins vs. Browns

NoLeafClover

Being as I'm forgoing sleep yet again for the 33rd straight year of this darn B&G obsession (was it EVER going to be any other way?), my one wish that I really want to see above anything else (in games that I find notoriously mind numbingly boring); is not the O-line, or the secondary, or the D-front. It's the most important player on the team. I want to see 10 get SERIOUS reps. I'm talking at least 20. If he's the de-facto, unquestioned starter (completely disagree with that FWIW despite the myth from some that I think the sun shines out of his hinny); then let's see him get serious playing time. Lord knows he needs it. 

For if he fails, we ALL fail. 

Go 'Skins!

Hail.

Nothing can keep us away. Seriously, no matter how bad they beat me down, I am always coming back for more.

Really looking forward to Robert look competent with his reads and step up into the pocket to make throws.

Excited for rookies Jones, Preston, Scherff, and Spaight to show their stuff. Also Young guys Grant, Hamm.

Looking for D line to get some noticeable, disruptable push.

Last but also very key, o-line to hold their own give Rob time to work. really going to keep an eye on the Moses/Scherff duo.

Only if Trent Williams was playing the entire first half, which I don't think they want him to.

He needs major reps regardless. 

If we've made the (wrong IMHO) decision NOT to have an open competition, then we can't worry about him getting hit or injured. He's not any near the level over the last year of a bonafide NFL starting QB and as such he needs ALL the on-field actual game time he can get. 

20 pathetic reps he got last pre-season. I'd like to see him get at least that tonight and more the next two as he won't play the 4th in all likeliness. 

We roll how Robert roll's and as we stand he's barely moving the tyres. Let's change that. 

Hail. 

He needs major reps regardless. 

If we've made the (wrong IMHO) decision NOT to have an open competition, then we can't worry about him getting hit or injured. He's not any near the level over the last year of a bonafide NFL starting QB and as such he needs ALL the on-field actual game time he can get. 

20 pathetic reps he got last pre-season. I'd like to see him get at least that tonight and more the next two as he won't play the 4th in all likeliness. 

We roll how Robert roll's and as we stand he's barely moving the tyres. Let's change that. 

Hail. 

Griffin is the QB for the season unless he is TRULY a disaster. 

No reason to get him killed in the first preseason game.

Oh, goody. For 100 bucks, I get to stream the Cleveland broadcast.

Thanks a bunch, NFL.

I think they do the home team on these.

You have the option to listen to the 'skins broadcast, but the timing is off.

The 100 bucks is worth it to me for the replays, as I often miss the games during the regular season and don't pay for TV.

Archived