Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fear the Walking Dead -Season 1

HogNose

I think it will be kinda cool if the tie in this with TWD by letting a couple of them survive and meet up with TWD crew.

I may have to get back into TWD. I stopped during season 3...it began to feel more like a soap opera to me...but scenes for this season look promising

The daughter is the new Carl.

Tdying her damndest to find a way to get everyone killed

yeah, man.  she's gonna be annoying.  "er mer gerd, the neighbor lady across the street is being attacked!  Quick, let me run outside unarmed and help her!"   :rolleyes:

also cool how the fresh walkers are so much harder to kill, can't just smash their skulls in with the butt of a rifle.  she had to really dig in his ass a few times with the fire extinguisher before he was down.  Most of our zombies on TWD have been dead for what...over a year now?  But these early day walkers, like principal Obama, he brushed his teeth that morning.   That skull is still hard as rock

yeah, man. she's gonna be annoying. "er mer gerd, the neighbor lady across the street is being attacked! Quick, let me run outside unarmed and help her!" :rolleyes:

Ehhh... I'll give her the benefit of the doubt right now. She's still in the dark about most of what's going on.

Now the mom, after seeing what she saw and still trying to "help" the principal? Yikes. I thought for sure she had gotten poor Tobias killed. She stepped up though.

I never really thought about how the public would react to police/military putting walkers down early on. To them it looks like police officers are out just shooting unarmed people. Things are going to start going downhill pretty quickly from here it seems.

I apologize if this has already been brought up but I read that there is going to be a standalone Walking Dead episode.

It will take place around the time of FTWD and it will involve an outbreak on an airliner. How freaking cool is that going to be?

The character(s) that survive the plane crash will then be among the cast of FTWD season 2.

Ehhh... I'll give her the benefit of the doubt right now. She's still in the dark about most of what's going on.

Now the mom, after seeing what she saw and still trying to "help" the principal? Yikes. I thought for sure she had gotten poor Tobias killed. She stepped up though.

I never really thought about how the public would react to police/military putting walkers down early on. To them it looks like police officers are out just shooting unarmed people. Things are going to start going downhill pretty quickly from here it seems.

The Walkers don't look rotted yet. Makes you think that whole "Get to the cities" from TWD was such a bad idea!

Maybe I missed it last night but how did the principal die? Did he get bit somewhere along the way and I missed it?

You didn't miss anything. It must have happened off screen. At the beginning it showed him walking through the halls but it never actually showed what happened to him.

You didn't miss anything. It must have happened off screen. At the beginning it showed him walking through the halls but it never actually showed what happened to him.

Agreed. I didn't think the writers felt it was important to show us how he died. But we did need to see our main character actually see a walker that she knew well, somebody she trusted and had known for a long time. Though she saw the drug dealer get up and "walk," I think seeing principal Obama up close and persona, .and having to kill him, is what officially made this situation real for her.

The principal did for Madison what the little gas station girl did for Rick. That first kill. You gotta get that out of the way before you can become a badass

Yeah, he is patrolling the halls of the school and radios in, "This area is clear," or something like that.

Famous last words and all that.

I liked that they showed Madison crying.  One thing you lose a little bit when you show people well after the outbreak has already hit its peak is nobody has to kill their loved ones.  We got a glimpse of it with Morgan and Hershel's family early on, but it's been missing from the show for a while.  If you had to bash in the face of a coworker without knowing that he's really a zombie who's never coming back, that would put you in therapy for sure.

The character(s) that survive the plane crash will then be among the cast of FTWD season 2.

I was just thinking earlier today they should do a different cast every season. Kind of like American Horror story, but with different actors. That way the story always stays fresh. Maybe it doesn't need to always be when the outbreak first happens, but keeping the story short could allow them to potentially murk the entire cast and make it feel very real and intense. 

I'm really enjoying this show.  Kinda glad its moving slow and mixing in some action here and there.  As stated before, we already know the end result.  No need to rush it.  Develop the characters early on, and give us more action as the story evolves.  

I expect to see more riots, chaos, looting, etc. mixed with the walkers in smaller numbers.  I'm hoping they give a glimpse of some other cities close to LA, possibly some other states.  

And it would be solid gold if they did some crossover to TWD, maybe via them reaching out on a radio and Dale is on the other end, before all the **** hits.

I was just thinking earlier today they should do a different cast every season. Kind of like American Horror story, but with different actors. That way the story always stays fresh. Maybe it doesn't need to always be when the outbreak first happens, but keeping the story short could allow them to potentially murk the entire cast and make it feel very real and intense. 

Wouldn't that be more like True Detective?  American Horror Story uses the majority of same actors throughout in different roles.

And damn it, I want to know what in the **** is going on in other countries.  Show me some clips of world wide chaos, if the outbreak is that big.  No show ever does this. 

Wouldn't that be more like True Detective?  American Horror Story uses the majority of same actors throughout in different roles.

And damn it, I want to know what in the **** is going on in other countries.  Show me some clips of world wide chaos, if the outbreak is that big.  No show ever does this. 

True, that is a better comparison. I agree about showing other countries, just as long as their speaking English primarily.

Archived