Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fear the Walking Dead -Season 1

HogNose

Definitely started to drag on. Watch any of the new season? New railroad, new characters, etc. Helped refresh it a bit, if only for awhile.

Watching the new season premiere is what made me quit. It was right when Bohannon is basically telling the Swede they need to work together. That Swede dude should've been dead ten times by now, it is silly that no one hasnt put a bullet in his head yet.

Watching the new season premiere is what made me quit. It was right when Bohannon is basically telling the Swede they need to work together. That Swede dude should've been dead ten times by now, it is silly that no one hasnt put a bullet in his head yet.

Yes, that's incredibly infuriating. I'm holding out hope that he finally meets his end soon.

Hell I was pissed that the Swede made it out of Season 3. But not pissed because the show sucks. Its a good show. Great show. Gotga catch up on this season, before it gets to the point where its so deep in the season that I can't wat h episodes with On Demand

Hey I agree, the writing is top notch and Anson Mount is such an underrated actor. But I think the mental gymnastics the writing team went through to keep the Swede alive just became too much for me. I guess I feel like it was post due for a new antagonist, and I felt like they were building up Mickey to become that but it didn't happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived