Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS SIGN LB JUNIOR GALETTE

TK

the guy in the white shorts convinces the guy in the blue shorts that there is buried pirate's treasure on the beach, and he gives him a shovel that is really a disguised piece of dynamite, and BOOM,,  the guy in the blue shorts ends up all powder burned with a dumb look on his face while the guy in the white shorts walks off lauging and calling him all sorts of stupid.

later, to get even, the guy in the blue shorts builds this big long contraption that the guy in the white shorts sees, and can't resist. 
The guy in the blue shorts won't let him look, see, and when he finally does, the guy in the white shorts sees a lever with a sign that says "don't pull me"..  which  of course he does, but not before looking around all sneaky-like to be sure no one could see him pull a lever marked "don't pull me".

well, at first nothing happens, but then the guy in the white shorts notices this marble rolling down a track and it bumps into a piece of wood which swings around on a weather vane and hits a switch that turns on a vacuum that has been turned to be in reverse, and it blows up a bellows that blows out a gust of air that sends a toy boat across a tub of water to bump into a dock that sends another marble rolling until it hits a set of dominoes lined up to go up this set of tiny stairs and when they get to the top, they bump into this bowling ball that rolls down a concrete chute and smashes the guy in white shorts in the head.

well, he looks all dazed with lumps growing out of his head and little birds flyin' around, and he says "Did anybody,, i say,, did anybody get the numba of that bus?" and falls down.

At least that's how I see the video.

~Bang

I don't like the signing. Really don't care if he's an improvement. Thought we wouldn't sign anyone here in Washington anymore with character issues. Oh well I'll support my redskins anyway.

I used to feel the same way but at this point it's pretty much win at all costs for me.  I actually hate admitting that but if we signed a bunch of guys with off the field issues, illegally taped other teams practicing, deflated some footballs and won a superbowl, I'd be pretty happy.  

I used to feel the same way but at this point it's pretty much win at all costs for me. I actually hate admitting that but if we signed a bunch of guys with off the field issues, illegally taped other teams practicing, deflated some footballs and won a superbowl, I'd be pretty happy.

I'll support them as always no doubt. Even if by some miracle we won a Super Bowl this year in part due to Galette it would help me and my issues on his character but right now? No, I don't like the signing at all. Feels like a Haynesworth with his character issues scenario all over again.

I'll support them as always no doubt. Even if by some miracle we won a Super Bowl this year in part due to Galette it would help me and my issues on his character but right now? No, I don't like the signing at all. Feels like a Haynesworth with his character issues scenario all over again.

...minus the $100 million dollar contract and guarantees.

This is the smartest signing we've had in terms of clauses and money. Low risk, high reward potential.

• 5 months later...

damn, if you are someone that gets pumped for positive statements/quotes, etc, this has has to be awesome!  I got to admit, i love this. 

How serious is Junior Galette about a DC return? Look at his tattoo

http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/redskinsblog/how-serious-junior-galette-about-dc-return-look-his-tattoo-washington-redskins

Are we sure that's Galette's arm?

It may be the camera, but I think my arm might be bigger and I know that can't be right.

Bring him back! I know it's just a tattoo that can be covered up if he wants but just seeing that and the video of him talking about being serious about coming back next year has me a little fired up and all morning I've been kinda down in the dumps after the loss. Thank you Gortiz for the pick me up.

Well at least something with some staying power

i like that he feels that committed to the team

anyone remember who it was a few years ago that we drafted or traded for and he went and bought all this redskins gear because he was so happy to be on the redskins, i want to say it was late 2000s redskins, but that made me feel good too

also like that kirk bought a redskins starter jacket

i like to see the dedication to the team outside of just getting a paycheck

he should've opted for a dragon...or Chinese letter-thing?

Yosemite Sam!

hilarious. nothing worse than cheesy tat. 

Well at least something with some staying power

exactly! like i was saying, we get pumped at cool quotes, I mean, compared to that, this is huge! 

Archived