Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 Washington Redskins Draft Thread,(all rounds)

PCS

You do know that you won't sway anyone here w/ logic, right? Some are gonna have the ****s, the fits and the blind staggers no matter what

I'm with ya, lol, but I'm really not trying to sway anyone, honestly. I mean, when we made the pick I was disappointed because I was jumping for joy that Williams fell to us... so I get it.

But it took me like two seconds to recognize how little I know when it comes to the draft and just how often we've seen the "consensus best player" or whatever end up not being anywhere near as good as projected.

So once that kicked in I looked at the big picture of this offseason and it's pretty damn satisfying when you realize just how much progress we've made in the trenches.

Now, at least the "experts" I've been reading say that rounds 2-3 have a lot of players who are all really close to each other in terms of talent. Seems like those picks are the ones that are gonna determine how well our War Room/Scouting department are.

More Big Uglies?

Now, at least the "experts" I've been reading say that rounds 2-3 have a lot of players who are all really close to each other in terms of talent. Seems like those picks are the ones that are gonna determine how well our War Room/Scouting department are.

More Big Uglies?

The bigger and uglier the better as far as I'm concerned.

The genius keeps trying to find DJax... strange. I thought he knew what he was doing all along.

Anyway, least of Philly's problems. Good luck with Bradford; AKA 12 games O/U

EDIT... FYI, I DONT THINK I WAS CLEAR ON THIS POST. THE 12 GAMES OVER/UNDER IS BRADFORD CAREER, NOT SEASON

Archived