Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Conspiracy Thread

Reaper Skins

3 hours ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Like they said.  There is bad officiating all over the league, not just against us.

Deliberately made calls by officials that influence the outcome of ANY game, regardless of who the two teams are, is still a conspiracy.  Refs influencing games to fit a desired outcome, ANY DESIRED OUTCOME, is something that should not be happening.  Just because that desired outcome doesn't always involve the Redskins doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

This thread is designed to deal ONLY with those instances that DO include the Redskins.  THE TWO ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.

You're trying to combine two separate arguments, whether the refs influence games, and whether the refs influence Redskins games.  Its like saying, "This article you wrote about the mafia covering up a murder in DC is stupid and can't be true.  There's no grand plan to cover up a murder.  People get murdered by the mob in different cities all the time.  Every city has these types of stories about people getting murdered". 

Just because it happens other places doesn't invalidate it happening here.  Sometimes the NFL has an agenda that involves screwing us over, sometimes it involves screwing over someone else.  This thread is designed to chronicle examples ONLY OF THE FORMER.

Edited by Reaper Skins
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

That’s the wrong way to think of it. 

Miya not a conspiracy for Dallas to win. It’s a conspiracy for the nfl to make money.  And what makes money?   Dallas in the playoffs.  And losing. 

They never make the playoffs! Lol 

they make it just as often as we do and hell, they got absolutely ****ed in 2014 on a terrible call in a playoff game lol. 

How come Odell has been to the playoffs once in his entire career? He’s the most recognizable face in the league. 

How come the league led an entire crusade against Tom Brady?? 

It doesnt add up. The league officiating is poor overall. We are a dog **** organization on and off the field most of the time so of course we can’t overcome poor calls like others can 

come tf on 

The NFL will make money if the Jags and Cardinals make the SB every year. 

If they needed the big teams to win, then I’d expect the big teams to win. They rarely do outside of New England. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skinsfan35yrs. said:

so far 3 helmet to helmet non calls for Dallas

Will other teams now decide to start doing helmet to helmet hits against the Cowboys in retaliation? How long will the NFL continue to allow the Cowboys to get away with their helmet to helmet hits? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LMFAO Alex Smith said:

Conspiracy... Payton worked with garret to gameplan to make sure the cowboys secure the nfc east. Throwing the game for the cowgirls as it means nothing to the saints to lose one game. Mandated by nfl bought and paid for by jerruh.

gg nfce. 

Get some sleep. I know this thread is the safe space for this stuff but...whew

• Like 2

I mean the first plan was for a Cowboys intern to actually just shoot Brees in the leg but Jerry and the league thought that would be too obvious. 

Instead, they just had the refs make terrible calls both ways and then just slipped Brees $5 bucks to throw a back breaking pick and $100 to Thomas so he can drop 3 passes 

less subtle 

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

2 hours ago, skinsfan35yrs. said:

so far 3 helmet to helmet non calls for Dallas

The only one they missed was number 54 of Dallas leading with the crown of his helmet.  The other two were legit hits.

2 hours ago, Gallen5862 said:

Will other teams now decide to start doing helmet to helmet hits against the Cowboys in retaliation? How long will the NFL continue to allow the Cowboys to get away with their helmet to helmet hits? 

Maybe the league is paying Dallas back by allowing Dak to get face masked and not call it.  He got face masked against us and got face asked against the Saints tonight, both not called.

I have my own bias as a Cowboys fan... But does it seem odd that people make the case that the NFL is trying to help Dallas win... but they don't call as many penalties on the Cowboys opponents as they do against the Cowboys.  Cowboys opponents also get more yards and first downs from penalties than the Cowboys do.  

The Saints just lost to the Cowboys in a close game.  The only touchdown they had was on a drive that was aided by FOUR penalties against the Cowboys finished off with a TD that could have been called back due to offensive pass interference.  

Do do you think Cowboys fans are thinking the NFL has their back when it comes to the refs?  The refs are very inconsistent, and miss a lot of calls, but they are not calling games to help one team over another.

• Like 1

Looks like some are trying to derail this thread lately, so I'll repost some parts of the OP that I believe some should read again.

Important parts are, for those that still don't want to read:

Ok, so I've toyed around with this idea for quite a while and figured I'd start it up to see if anyone else was interested in contributing.   I wanted to create a thread that lists and compiles all the blown calls, all the unfair actions by the commissioner, all the karmic injustices, all the cheap shots and underhanded tactics that occur against the Redskins.  For the record, no I'm not crazy.  I do this both as an act of love for my team, who clearly deserve preferential treatment right?!? But also hopefully to highlight the fact that I believe there is some truth to the mantra of "good teams seem to get all the lucky breaks", while the bad teams are constantly being kicked when they are down.

and

With that being said the primary focus will be on things that happen from this offseason going forward.  Consider it a way to feel better after a brutal loss, a way to say F Mara on a weekly basis, and a way to shine light on situations where it seems like the team is "shooting themselves in the foot" but there may actually be more too it.

Again, this is all in good fun.

So I believe you could take that Cowboys stuff out to ATN.

Thanks.

Anyone who truly believes these games are being fixed is out of their minds. The refs have some very bad games, but I don't believe it's intentional. There are just far too many random results to believe the fix is in. 

As for the picture above...does anyone really believe the Cowboys or NFL would send a spy to the Saints sideline in COWBOY GEAR? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boss_Hogg said:

Someone explain this

47209635_10156842178560522_510360458293673984_n.jpg

Ive seen this before in pro and college games.  I think each team has its own representatives on the opposing team's sideline.  I believe it has something to do with the fair use of each persons communication device/system.  I heard something like that years ago.  But in all NFL and big time collegiate games you will see at least two guys on the oppositions sideline with the other team's colors on.

23 hours ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

I listen to both Doc Walker and Brian Mitchell's shows

I listen to a lot of Redskin shows too ....but I watched the entire thanksgiving game to form my own opinion.

You can find penalties on almost every play on either team on thanksgiving, when they choose to finally throw a flag or do oddly do nothing to obvious calls is where it makes things interesting. If you're going to be bias at any level in a game, it wouldn't be unreasonable to be low key about it by calling a bogus calls/no call for either team. With a even balance NFL, the officials have more of a impact than it ever has. See the 3rd Down call on our defense in the 4th quarter..a massive back breaker. It's about the timing is where things get strange.

23 hours ago, Csup said:

I’m convinced you will never convince a conspiracy theorist there is no conspiracy no matter the proof, or in this case, the lack of proof.  

Do you have proof that the officials were not biased?

I'm not saying Roger Goodell and the NFL boggy man are out to ruin the Redskins and not saying this happens often at all. I just feel there was some bias among the officials in this game. I'm not sure why there was bias.