Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Non-Winter Weather Thread

d0ublestr0ker0ll

26 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

57 degrees. Ugh bring back summer. 🥶

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952kmcqefrra2pzs6hye

Yeah, it was in the 50s here, but I didn't find it cold.  I was wearing jeans and a long sleeved shirt and was too hot, so went home to change into shorts and a T-shirt.

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, China said:

Yeah, it was in the 50s here, but I didn't find it cold.  I was wearing jeans and a long sleeved shirt and was too hot, so went home to change into shorts and a T-shirt.

I didn't know wtf to do for the game yesterday.  Didn't know if they'd leave the roof open or not. 

Everything here is just humid, all of the time.  You could be chilly and sweating at the same time. 

• Sad 1

Nor'Easter In MD Forecast: Storm Could Bring Soaking Rain, Winds

A significant storm could develop along the East Coast this coming weekend, with the potential to affect Maryland as it becomes a full-fledged nor’easter, according to forecasters.

If the forecasts prove correct, the storm will likely bring soaking rain and strong winds to Maryland.

The storm that will bring rain to our area originated as Super Typhoon Bolaven in Japan, Accuweather meteorologists said. Energy from the storm will move across the U.S. throughout the week, before meeting moist Atlantic air and forming a new storm near the Carolina coast, and then track north, according to AccuWeather.

Click on the link for the full article

As someone who lived through something similar with Maria. That intensified from a TS to Cat 5 in just over a day and had one of the lowest pressure ratings ever. 235mph winds before the equipment broke. 

This is the most terrifying thing I can imagine. I remember writing my name a SSN on my chest with marker the night before. 

I cant begin to imagine the death toll over the next few months. Their lives will be as bad as anyone on the planet right now for a while 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

As someone who lived through something similar with Maria. That intensified from a TS to Cat 5 in just over a day and had one of the lowest pressure ratings ever. 235mph winds before the equipment broke. 

This is the most terrifying thing I can imagine. I remember writing my name a SSN on my chest with marker the night before. 

Wow, I distinctly remember you posting about that when it happened.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Too ****ing cold here. It's 40 degrees out.

Spent nearly most my life in the DC area but the second **** drops below 60 I get the chills and sick. And I've had every vaccine you could think of, COVID, flu, et al. Body just can't take cold weather.

**** like this makes me seriously consider moving to warmer climates where the concept of fall, winter, snow and other such inclement weather does not exist. If I could retire and live in 70+ weather all day I'm happy.

Edited by ixcuincle
  • Thumb up 1