Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Non-Winter Weather Thread

d0ublestr0ker0ll

Time for Trump to break out his Sharpie:

Florida in forecasted track of Potential Tropical Cyclone Nine

Cyclone Nine, a storm in the Atlantic, is expected to become a tropical storm before it strikes several islands. 

While the predicted path of the storm is expected to hit Florida, the National Weather Service says its long-term track and intensity are not well-known at this time.

101a1007-753f-4fc3-acb7-9c00691a4ca2-lar

Click on the link for the full article

Edited by China

Isiasis started raining a little bit about 6PM here in western RVA. Then rained really freaking hard from 630-715. Winds picked up at the same time. Since then the rain has been steady towards the heavy side but no wind. Supposed to hit east of here ~3AM & should be finished here by ~noon. 

Batten down the hatches...

19 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Isiasis started raining a little bit about 6PM here in western RVA. Then rained really freaking hard from 630-715. Winds picked up at the same time. Since then the rain has been steady towards the heavy side but no wind. Supposed to hit east of here ~3AM & should be finished here by ~noon. 

gonna be a long night...

28 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Where are you seeing that?  From what I saw it isn’t even supposed to cross into VA until ~0600.  

9 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Where are you seeing that?  From what I saw it isn’t even supposed to cross into VA until ~0600.  

Storms rolled through too that I don’t think we’re part of the hurricane. So we got hit pretty good with rain and weather just before a topical storm rolls through lol

Just got the second (25 minute) tornado warning in the past few hours here in Lewes DE.  It looks a good bit windier out than a few hours ago.  Lost the internet for a few hours after a third warning around 8:15 am.  It got really really windy for a while too, though I didn't see a tornado.  

Edited by visionary
  • Sad 1