Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Non-Winter Weather Thread

d0ublestr0ker0ll

On 9/24/2017 at 12:25 AM, maxiumone said:

KB did post on Facebook he was ok as were all the pups.  

This was his post

"I'm good. Pups all good. Jeep good. House mostly good. Fence trashed. Nerves not okay. Never been so happy to see other people as I was this morning. No power, very little service, but alive."  

Excellent news!!!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

Glad your OK. 

Thanks man. I lost mostly everything from flooding and I'm 500 feet up. I'm on the west side of the hill, so that's probably why I'm still here. I mostly have a roof.

59 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Really good to see you back. Sorry you had to go through that, but I'm sure it's something to tell the grandkids about someday.

Crazy ****ing scary and intense. I'm still really shaken up. It's pretty wild here, but we're all in good spirits and doing what we can.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

Thanks man. I lost mostly everything from flooding and I'm 500 feet up. I'm on the west side of the hill, so that's probably why I'm still here. I mostly have a roof.

Crazy ****ing scary and intense. I'm still really shaken up. It's pretty wild here, but we're all in good spirits and doing what we can.

My very best to you and your neighbors!  So super extra glad you're OK, give the pups some love for me.  :wub:

15 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Hey dudes. That was an experience.

I've only got internet for a little while, until I have to return home before curfew. What's the weather forcast?

You da man.  Forecast for you is scattered showers through the weekend.  A little break early in the week, then more scattered showers again.  Nothing tropical.

Good luck with your rebuilding and returning to a normal way of life.

Right action for the wrong reasons (PR stunt, no doubt), but ultimately the most important thing is that Puerto Rico gets the help it needs, so this is good.

Now they need quick action to get the infrastructure up to snuff to meet with the goods.

Also, here's hoping they just conveniently forget to put the Jones act back into place and can maybe get Puerto Rico back on a decent fiscal path, but that's for down the road.

Way late.  I'm guessing that some of the medications that have been sitting there for days either needed refrigeration, or the "room temp" suggestion has rendered some less effective, or not effective at all. 

Holy ****.  What are we doing to our own people because of this ****ing idiot? 

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

@Koolblue13. Is yoir rescue group islanddogs.org?  Our rescue here is putting out a call for help for them.  If you have another group let me know and Ill see what my rescue can do to help.

No, he's Pawsitive Vibes. 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2017 at 8:42 AM, TheGreatBuzz said:

@Koolblue13. Is yoir rescue group islanddogs.org?  Our rescue here is putting out a call for help for them.  If you have another group let me know and Ill see what my rescue can do to help.

That's my friend Sali out of VA beach. Good thing too, because our shelter was completely knocked down.

• Sad 1