Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Non-Winter Weather Thread

d0ublestr0ker0ll

37 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

You were looking to rebuild anyway, right?  :ols:

Not a joke, sorry...we're here for you if things turn nasty, like we always are for KB.

Hail, Chief.

Thanks.  Im not concerned.  We laugh at Cat 1 here.  Usually wont even get you a day off work.  ☹

Mother Nature all ****ed up and **** thinking it July up in this ****

Went out in the car yesterday the car read 99 degrees. You serious. Even after I started driving it was like 80 degrees and it was hot as **** at the NAt game. What gives. 

Then again...rather have this heat than cold. It's like LA up in here 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Right now I would say we are at "really bad thunderstorm" level.  Still nothing to worry about as kong as I dont run out of stuff on dvr.

Everybody is getting it this year, huh?

2 Cat 5's in 3 weeks, with 10 inches of rain in the middle from another. 77 inches of rain in Sept for us. Marias eye was about 10 south of my house.

• 7 months later...

We were driving by Gunpowder Falls State Park on Route 1 this afternoon and saw about 20 emergency vehicles.  Later found out they did a swift water rescue and saved 3 people.

Yeah, that flooding in Ellicott City is crazy.   This happened just 2 years ago.  I think when they rebuild they should seriously consider a major engineering project on that body of water that would prevent a recurrence.  It would have to be cheaper than rebuilding the town every 2 years.